facebook

kd hazing

by:    

a concerned parent posted on facebook calling out kd for forcing their girls to drink on bid day and the chapter is holding an emergency meeting to discuss it. heard their nationals is getting involved too. they just can't stay off probation, isn't this the third year in a row??

Posted By: :)
Page 5 of 7
#41by:    

Bump for the UGA gawkers. You only wish you could stir the bees nest like we can

By: Roll Tide
#42by:    

Bump what's up

By: Uh bump
#43by:    

Bump

By: .
#44by:    

So glad I dodged a bullet with KD. I went to pref at KD and PhiMu and picked PhiMu. THANK GOD!

By: tiptop
by: lol   

No you didn't Grandma.

By: lol
#45by:    

Rumor is that they are on social probation for a year and that is all. Is this the truth and what ya'll are hearing? Seems like a slap on the wrist to me.

By: BB
by: M   

Everyone expects they will have a year of social probation. At some point. So their attitude is to go for it and liv it up now before the shoe drops. Stay classy KD

By: M
by: G   

They def are on social probation. Fwiw. Don't know if it is bc the hazing thing or something else.

By: G
#46by:    

Daughter is a NM at KD. I don't like this at all. Not to mention we are paying over 8k a year for this. I know it's not worth it and validates all my concerns with sorority membership.

By: KD Newbie
by: ?   

Why in the world did you let your daughter pledge KD? I told mine I'd pay for any sorority except that one.

By: ?
#47by:    

This is fake news, as has been proven over and over. When this gets kicked up to the top by the petty and sad little troll who has nothing better to do than bully a bunch of girls (and it's not just KD) that they have nothing to do with, please feel free to laugh at them or move along.

KD is NOT on probation, Nationals are NOT involved and there is no story here. Read the responses. It's easy to tell that it's one person mostly talking to themselves.

Have a great year all REAL UA students!

By: Ladies and Gentleman
#48by:    

yeah yeah baby, yeah yeah....

By: P
by: Lol   

See that sign! We love that sign!

By: Lol
#49by:    

They are 100% on social probation. Heard from a KD but she said they're sworn to secrecy about it.

By: :$
by: Ha!   

Wrong. Swing and miss. Still on our Swap Schedule, had a date party last week. Let it go. There is no super secret probation.

So sad for you. BTW.....NO ONE at school is talking about your fake scandal. You'd know that if you actually went here and had anything to do with greek life.

By: Ha!
#50by:    

O that would be a Deke ball licker

By: B

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Cool   

I'd rather be a Deke ball licker than a loser who has to try to make themselves feel important on the internet by making up lies about a group of people who don't know you exist at a school you don't go to.

Cool Bro. You keep on thinking you're changing anything, when no one off of Greek Rank knows you exist.

By: Cool

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.