facebook

kd hazing

by:    

a concerned parent posted on facebook calling out kd for forcing their girls to drink on bid day and the chapter is holding an emergency meeting to discuss it. heard their nationals is getting involved too. they just can't stay off probation, isn't this the third year in a row??

Posted By: :)
Page 4 of 7
#31by:    

Bump

By: Really
#32by:    

Bump

By: Ash
#33by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#34by:    

This chapter is absolutely screwed, they just got off probation for hazing on bid day 2015. Nationals loves this chapter bc they are one of the few good KD houses in the nation, so they probably won't get too tough of a punishment from nationals but come on. Also poor girl who's mom complained on Facebook.... she will have a hard time staying at Alabama.

By: Down with KD
#35by:    

What kind of pnm, or now, new member, would put up with hazing? If they tried to do that to me, I'd say, "See ya." What kind of sisterhood is that? I wouldn't want to be part of that, and I'm not sure why others would either.

Honestly.

By: ?
#36by:    

I do expect nationals will be involved, if not already

By: Nationals
#37by:    

Nothing is happening to KD. They are laughing all the way to their first swap

By: Lol
#38by:    

I pledged KD in 2015 and experienced similar types of hazing. I had never had a sip of alcohol in my life, and I was scared to death. I reported it and dropped within a week.
Thankfully, I was able to pledge a new house the next year and found my home on campus. I hope this girl has the same outcome and it doesn't come back to bite her.
Unfortunately, we probably won't see any ramifications for the KD chapter.They were the first sorority on campus, and they're considered one of the "best" KD chapters nationally. That's why they do what they do. They can get away with it. It's been like that for years.

By: I was a KD NM
by: Nope   

They aren't considered one of the best KD chapters. They never seem to win awards at the KD convention, unlike the chapters at other large southern schools (Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, UNC, etc.).

By: Nope
#39by:    

bump

By: bump
#40by:    

I heard that the investigation by the school is moving on and the people in the original post picture have all been requested to show up at Student Affairs. Supposedly the national and its legal team are involved too. So will probably take awhile to figure it all out and see if there will be any justice.

By: megs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.