facebook

kd hazing

by: :)

a concerned parent posted on facebook calling out kd for forcing their girls to drink on bid day and the chapter is holding an emergency meeting to discuss it. heard their nationals is getting involved too. they just can't stay off probation, isn't this the third year in a row??

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: Kaydee baby   

Guys it's fine as long as we're still on first

By: Kaydee baby
#22  by: Wow   

Going down for real! Lots of PNM's glad they didn't go KD now. Best case social probation, could get suspended by nationals or UA.

By: Wow
#23  by: Morgan & Morgan   

Two words: Penn State

If chapters have not learned from the incident at Penn State, y'all are dumb (maybe stupid was too harsh). Any any alcohol at PC events shows it most foolishness. Those boys at Beta at Penn State are likely going to be convicted on felony charges and likely to be found civilly liable. If so, all the members will pay, The House Corp and advisory board will pay and Penn State will pay the most for lack of over oversight. You know who won't pay? The chapter's insurance company because the chapter violated RMF policies. Campuses are cracking down and HQ are cracking down. Watch the news. Beta case is still on it and will be until over or settled. Ladies be smart! You have EVERYTHING to lose.

By: Morgan & Morgan
#24  by: PNM 18   

What will happen to the girl? Is there a risk that the chapter drop her for not keeping this within? I feel really sorry for her, but she did the right thing! Is it common with these sorts of things in other chapters too?

By: PNM 18
by: . Aug 20, 2017 6:41:38 PM

I'm sure she will drop by her own decision. She should and so should every other pledge. I lost my best friend when she was killed by a drunk driver. That is NO JOKE and not "bonding" as a pledge class.

They should all drop for being treated so poorly by their "sisters".

By: .
#25  by: Hmmm   

I just submitted those photos from the Instagram to the Alabama hazing report page online. I'm sure I'm not the first to do it but this chapter should have to pay for doing this. So ridiculous. Makes me livid.

By: Hmmm
#26  by: Crown   

I saw where the new member has a crown now in her insta bio. Is there a possibility Panhellenic let her go to another house? Wondering if she was put in zeta.

By: Crown
by: No,Aug 20, 2017 7:41:40 PM

She was a pageant queen in Vermont, that's why she has a crown in her bio

By: No,
#27  by: Alum   

It's been taken down now.

By: Alum
#28  by: ABW   

Yeah yeah baby yeah yeah

By: ABW
#29  by: lol   

bump

By: lol
#30  by: Yeahhhhh   

Bump

By: Yeahhhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.