facebook

kd hazing

by: :)

a concerned parent posted on facebook calling out kd for forcing their girls to drink on bid day and the chapter is holding an emergency meeting to discuss it. heard their nationals is getting involved too. they just can't stay off probation, isn't this the third year in a row??

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 7
#11  by: Wow   

If this is true, every house must insist that they get the full penalty - whatever it is. This isn't about rank and competition between houses, it's about institutional reputation. The Greek system owes it to themselves to protect what they have from those that will tear it down.

By: Wow
#12  by: Fake News   

No link? Didn't happen. This story has changed five times just in this thread. Nice try though. Actually, it really wasn't.

By: Fake News
by: It's true..Aug 20, 2017 5:01:05 PM

I'm a mom that's a member of the Facebook page and it is definitely true that it was posted. It's a private page for parents of girls going through recruitment at Alabama so posting a link wouldn't work. I didn't know for sure it was KD, but I guess by process of elimination it has to be them. And yes, the moms are all concerned and rightfully so! And KD (or ANY sorority for that matter) that does this is playing with fire, other peoples lives as well as their own.

By: It's true..
by: Fake NewsAug 20, 2017 5:04:09 PM

BS. Someone would have a screen shot. Even the vindictive and hateful Moms here know how a computer and the internet works.

Lies, lies, lies. Go away and get a hobby, please. OP is just having a conversation with themselves at this point.

by: KAug 20, 2017 5:17:56 PM

There was definitely a facebook post. Don't know if it has been taken down or not.

By: K
by: ActiveAug 20, 2017 5:18:40 PM

We do all have screenshots. Ask around in your house there will be someone who has it

By: Active
by: um-Aug 20, 2017 5:25:34 PM

no doubt it is real.Plenty of moms took a screen shot and everyone is talking about it.No question at all.The only thing not explicitly named was the house. We talked at length this summer about Penn State and the ramifications of such dumb dumb actions.

By: um-
by: Fake NewsAug 20, 2017 5:35:01 PM

Awesome. Let's see it. I'll wait. Seriously. Seek help. No one should be invested in this kind of hate.

by: LolAug 20, 2017 5:40:32 PM

You're just gonna have to accept that it happened and move on, it's not like we can post pics to greekrank. Seek it out yourself if you need to. Get a parent to join the page. Whatever

By: Lol
by: YesAug 21, 2017 6:41:38 PM

I DO have a screen shot that a friend sent me in a PM on FB. I don't know how to post it on here. Tell me how and I will.

By: Yes
#13  by: Truth   

I saw it--it's true. KD moms and alums you need to get real--it happened. Own it and move on.

By: Truth
#14  by: .   

It has been taken down by the admins but there are screenshots of the OP that are still up. There is now a pinned post outlining the specific steps to take if you have concerns which is more helpful than the posts speculating which sorority it was

By: .
#15  by: Warning    

If they go after this girl it could get their charter yanked.

By: Warning
#16  by: Real News   

Sorry Fake News, saw it with my own eyes it's real and stirring the pot on the moms page.

By: Real News
#17  by: Hey   

There is still a screenshot up on one of the pages in the comments. It is sad. There are so many things wrong with this on so many levels not to mention legal ramifications. Like someone else said, I guess people did not learn from Penn State. I guess death and a familiy's grief is not enough to stop this practice.

By: Hey
#18  by: :)   

someone created an instagram with screenshots: @kd_hazing1

By: :)
by: .Aug 20, 2017 5:50:50 PM

wow bump

By: .
by: XAug 20, 2017 9:12:19 PM

I think it was taken down because I can't find it

By: X
#19  by: Truth   

Wow is right. It happened.

By: Truth
#20  by: Yep   

Just saw it on the Instagram link. It happened. WTH is wrong with people?! Stupidest thing to do ever!!!

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.