facebook

kd hazing

by: :)

a concerned parent posted on facebook calling out kd for forcing their girls to drink on bid day and the chapter is holding an emergency meeting to discuss it. heard their nationals is getting involved too. they just can't stay off probation, isn't this the third year in a row??

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: Lala   

where is the post?
pics or it didnt happen?

By: Lala
by: KDAug 20, 2017 2:47:29 PM

It was on the Facebook parents page. It wasn't just drinking, there was driving involved too. The mom was extremely upset.

By: KD
by: ?Aug 20, 2017 4:18:22 PM

which one. all the parent groups i can see are private...feel weird asking to join when i am NOT a parent...

By: ?
by: WHAT?Oct 10, 2023 3:57:34 PM

This post is from 2017!!! sorry give it up troll

By: WHAT?
#2  by: Yikes   

"You'll never be sober again" "there's parties every day this week and if you don't go to all of them we'll fine you"

By: Yikes
#3  by: ?   

I heard about the post also, except I was told her daughter went AXO

By: ?
by: ^Aug 20, 2017 2:58:34 PM

Troll

By: ^
by: LolAug 28, 2017 2:50:55 PM

She had kd on her bio

By: Lol
#4  by: D   

Its KD

By: D
#5  by: :(   

my mom is a KD alum and she's really frustrated with the chapter here, loves KD nationally but it's always rough to see a single letter chapter be so ungrateful. Kinda reminds me of DDD at Indiana or Theta at UMich, etc... not saying KD will be kicked off or anything but it does seem older chapters want special privileges other chapters wouldn't get.

By: :(
by: Desmond GarrisonOct 10, 2023 10:34:46 AM

lol I know this post is super old but imagine being the full-grown mom of an adult and actively frustrated about the affairs of a college sorority chapter their child is not part of...

By: Desmond Garrison
#6  by: Fair treatment   

Will they even get a slap on the wrist??? Stop giving KD such special treatment

By: Fair treatment
#7  by: .   

I read the post, it was terrible. Apparently they were required to go back to an apartment after going to a pool and at the apartment they were forced to take shots and girls were throwing up and completely sloppy. This is sad. I feel terrible for their pc. What do you think will happen? And will this poor girl who shared her experience be looked down on/attacked by actives for what she shared?

By: .
by: SureAug 20, 2017 3:52:24 PM

Y'all sure it is KD and not Alpha Gam?

By: Sure
by: ...Aug 20, 2017 3:55:10 PM

Honestly, I can't say I am 100% sure which sorority it was. All I know is what the post said, but I am really curious which sorority she was in

By: ...
by: YesAug 20, 2017 3:57:46 PM

We heard it was KD as well. And it's not like it's unusual for them so I'm inclined to believe it

By: Yes
by: ...Aug 20, 2017 4:02:24 PM

Wait, this is typical? I'm not like really familiar with old row sororities here. Have things like this happened frequently at any sorority retreats or just in general with kappa delta in the past?

By: ...
#8  by: Mom   

The original mom's post didn't specify the sorority but later after the post had been deleted other moms were asking which house is was, concerned it might be their daughter's.

Someone posted in response to inquiries -

-if your daughter's retreat was out of town, it's not their house
-if your daughter's retreat didn't start till Sunday, it's not their house
-if your daughter's retreat had an in town pool party AND they stayed at that location over night, it's not their house

I took the first one to mean the obvious and it seems like most houses went out of town.

I took the second as being in reference to AXO, supposedly they didn't leave for Ross Bridge until this morning

I took the third to be in reference to PM and KD - both went to Northriver but PM stayed overnight.

KD stayed in town and did not stay over night.

I'm also friends with a mom with two KDs and she's PISSED. She was a KD at Alabama too.

By: Mom
by: HiAug 21, 2017 6:28:15 PM

Bump

By: Hi
#9  by: :)   

the daughter's instagram account had KD in her bio but she's since taken it out after her mom's post blew up. either she all ready dropped or took it out to save face.

By: :)
#10  by: Hm   

Do you know that girls from kd will like verbally attack her or be super rude because she just brought up a huge problem (rightfully so)

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.