facebook

sorority hazing

by:    

which sororities haze? which ones haze the worst?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i know phi mu and kd definitely do

By: x
#2by:    

What types of hazing goes on?

By: Help

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

That's honestly the STUPIDEST question on here! the answer is NO, none of them do. It's a joke to get all of y'all pnms scared.

By: hahaha
#4by:    

Hazing happens in sororities here, but it's mostly the old row sororities and it's nothing like the fraternities. Like it's really not bad at all. The only one I really hear about doing it is XO.

By: Hazing
by: New member   

XO doesn’t haze for sure and I haven’t heard of anyone else getting hazed either

By: New member
#5by:    

Unless a XO herself gets on here and tells you that she gets hazed, dont believe it! A a pnm i was scared of this too because of the same rumors and tent talk that you hear and i asked this wonderful christian girl point blank."is there sorority hazing in XO or any other sorority?" And she andwered me truthfully. "No, i made a promise to myself during rush that if i joined a sorority and was picked on or hazed that. I would drop immediately. Ive never been hazed and id tell you the truth because i would want someone to warn me!" This girl didnt particularly enjoy greek life and i knew would not cover for her house if they treated pledges badly. I didnt go XO but my new row house doesnt haze new members were just showered with gifts and fun little things from our bigs! Ignore the idiots who are writing from mallet because theyre bitter XO didnt give them a bid! Youll find your home! Greek life at bama is great!

By: WeSpoilNewMembers
#6by:    

This is absolutely ridiculous. I am a freshman in an old row sorority and the only thing they have done is showered us with love, decorate our dorm doors, give us gifts, and so much love. nothing done to us could ever be called hazing... the alumni at alabama are far too involved to allow anything to happen to the girls, especially since many of the alumni have daughters in the chapters now.

By: What...
#7by:    

I know DZ does.

By: Pnm
by: Ok   

Lmao no

By: Ok
by: Dz   

Lmao on our retreat the first thing they did was literally assure us they aren’t going to haze us...

By: Dz
#8by:    

AGD does so weird ritual chit. Scary what happens during that ritual. Ask an AGD.

By: AGD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.