facebook

sorority ranks

by: bama girl

this is based one prettiness and genuine girls. not the partiers or most well known girls

Top Tier:
KD, Alpha Chi

Upper Middle:
Kappa, Pi Phi, DZ, Chi O

Middle:
Alpha Gam, Phi Mu, Tri Delt

Lower Middle:
Adpi, Aopi, Zta, Alpha Phi

Bottom Tier:
DG, gamma phi

Posted By: bama girl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Obviously    

Written by a KD who is mad because they didn't have the steller year they were hoping for. This is clear looking at the KDs "middle tear" list. Why to put down your other first circle sisters?
Classy! ...Kind of how yall let DKE haze your new members.
Perhaps if you stopped this, more girls and their families would encourage them to join.

By: Obviously
#12  by: Annie   

Based on pledge classes

Top:
AXO, XO, PM

Upper Middle:
AGD, ZTA, DDD

Middle:
AOPI, KKG, KD

Lower Middle:
PBP, DG, KAT

Lower:
APHI, DZ, GPB, ADPI

By: Annie
#13  by: ReadingComprehension   

The person who wrote this post may not have the best reading comprehension since they said to rank sororities ... "not the partiers"
Yet the put KD at the top! KD has some of the craziest parties at UA! I mean they can party as hard as the boys that's for sure ...anyone with a FB knows this since KDs like to post their party pics all over their public Facebook pages. The person who wrote this must not have FB.

By: ReadingComprehension
by: Haha!!! True! Aug 26, 2013 1:37:34 PM

Sooo true! KD is def known for partying, especially after this past bid day. If you live anywhere near the stadium you know what I mean. Wild KD parties all day and night. I'm sure any KD would be offended that you are ranking them not based on their partying skills. Not saying its bad, just saying KD might be the hardest partying old row sorority.

By: Haha!!! True!
#14  by: Wait a minute   

Gamma Phi has some of the most genuine girls here. I think ADPi does too. And Thetas are darling and APhis are pretty even if they're not that smart. I think this isn't about prettiness and genuineness. I think that once again it's about moving certain houses up in people's perceptions.

Does anyone else think that's what's going on?

By: Wait a minute
by: yesAug 26, 2013 7:36:42 PM

Yes, yes, YES!

By: yes
by: exactlySep 2, 2013 7:01:25 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking. Obviously this ranking isn't based on most genuine. The gphis are some of the sweetest girls on campus, as are the DGs. The Aphis are always true to themselves as well, and they've been super nice. Just my two cents.

By: exactly
#15  by: Harious   

This one is hilarious! Completely inaccurate lol! What a joke!

By: Harious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.