facebook

this site sucks now. y'all ruined it

by:    

If I were a PNM not only would I not go through recruitment, I WOULDN'T EVEN GO TO ALABAMA. No other schools Greek rank pages look like y'all. Go look!

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

I feel like this site has always sucked. And it always sucks the most in the months leading up to recruitment. Us "good apples" just have to do our best to stay Panhellenic and provide PNMs with accurate, helpful information.

Also, I will say I do not think we are as bad as some other places. Like, go check UMich every once and a while. It's horrible.

By: now?
by: W   

You are delusional! This is the most horrendous site out there hands down.

By: W
by: Haha   

Took a look. Sorry but no where near as toxic as ba as page.

By: Haha
by: Kanye   

I will not be contained by the accepted fraternal hierarchy. Top tier, middle tier, bottom tier… It means nothing to me. I create the tiers with my style.

By: Kanye
by: Break   

For sure

By: Break
#2by:    

At least we have a Taco Bell poll now

By: Bright side
#3by:    

Now we have other schools entering the fray of lobbying for pnms.

Yes, Rush is competitive at Bama.

And the anonymous GR site brings out the worst

But remember, there are about 8000 girls in sororities at Bama and maybe 60!posts here. And, many posts are from pnms, Moms, trolls and outsiders

So effectively, there is really no one on this site that truly represents Greek life at Bama.

So, take your concerns elsewhere. We at fine here at Bama.

By: Now

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Bumping

By: Bump
#5by:    

Roll Tide Roll

By: RTR
#6by:    

Scoop woop

#7by:    

Sleep y’all

#8by:    

Whenever someone mentions the word “pledge” to me, it’s super manipulative. It’s like, “don’t do or say this because of your pledges.” My pledges are pledges of themselves. They don’t need an example.

#9by:    

No no no no no

By: No no no
#10by:    

You can’t look at a glass half full or half empty if it’s overflowing.

Y’all need more Jesus and less cell time.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.