facebook

northern friendly frats

by:    

I'm from up north and I know there are some frats that only want "southern gents" so I was wondering which ones accept people from other areas of the country.

Posted By: yankee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Every house but KA.

By: Yank
by: Yes   

and the southerners KA bids must either be inbred or have incredibly high opinions of themselves for no ostensible reason

By: Yes
by: yankee   

alright thanks. and is phi kappa psi a nice frat?

By: yankee
by: de   

Ive never heard of them so yea thats perfect for you

By: de
by: WTF   

phi psis the house right in front of bryant denny

By: WTF
by: the REAL truth   

Phi Psi isn't really good down here

By: the REAL truth
#2by:    

i'd say no to phi psi. KA is the only one who refuses to pledge anyone not from the south you shouldn't have issues there

By: asdfa
#3by:    

based on the title alone you can probably go ahead and take ka, ex, ox, sae, dke, en and phi gam off that list of yours

By: here ya go
by: I'd    

Take off every affiliated house probably.

By: I'd
#4by:    

why would you think frats wouldnt like you because your from the north?

By: bamakid
by: I   

Thought he'd be okay being from the North if he hasn't put Southern gents in quotes.

By: I
by: Agree   

No fraternity worth beans wants to be known as a northern fraternity. BUT, we all welcome quality men (except the KA "gentlemen").

Some of our best kids had the misfortune of being born on the wrong side of the Mason-Dixon line. I love them in spite of that, not because of it.

This poster doesn't qualify from what I can see. Phi Psi sounds about right.

By: Agree
#5by:    

don't go phi psi...whatever you do. but I agree with everyone else, KA probably won't give you much time of day. I'd check out Beta, DX, ATO possibly, PiKapp, Kappa Sig, Lambda Chi. They have some really sweet, chill guys.

By: just don't

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: those   

chapters are all good choices, but the OP seemed to have disdain for "Southern gents," and with the possible exception of ATO those chapters are all very Southern still. Possibly not as much as old row, but still very much so.

By: those
by: those   

If I'm misreading that though, I'd check out any of those before Phi Psi probably.

By: those
#6by:    

Bump for 2015 comments

By: OP
#7by:    

OX and EX both have Northern/out of state guys.

By: No
#8by:    

Are you all males? Because your postings suggest otherwise. Jeebus.

By: Good god man...
#9by:    

Pike took a few northerners that I know of last year.

By: Guest
by: true   

They did, but most fraternities take northern guys. Don't rush a house just because you heard they have some OP; just go anywhere.

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.