facebook

which sorority has the most expensive dues?

by:    

everyone says Phi Mu's dues are crazy expensive and only rich girls can afford it but on their website the dues are only a couple thousand and Alpha Chi is the expensive one..?

Posted By: bama
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

shouldn’t you be worrying about the wildfires

By: tRuTh HuRtS
by: Sigma Nu USC   

We just hired a brother and graduate of Sigma NuUniv of Alabama as our gardener, I want to defend Alabama and say he does a great job keeping our lawn in shape and pulling up any weeds he sees.!

By: Sigma Nu USC
#22by:    

Alabamans are top tier as our hired help in the following fields, plumbers, maids, cooks, gardeners, mechanics.

By: ΣΧ USC
by: Auburn   

Actually UNiv of Alabama is where the poor, dumb Alabamans go, the rich, smart Alabamans go to Auburn.

By: Auburn
#23by:    

Auburn is more highly thought of

By: Sara

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bama   

Auburn is where smart Alabamans go, UA is where dumb ones go

By: Bama
by: Truth Hurts   

TRue

By: Truth Hurts
#24by:    

Everyone on this thread is stupid. Look At Panhellenics website if you want to know peoples dues. Phi mus isn’t even the most expensive

By: Dues
#25by:    

To the chick posting about USC: I’m at CU Boulder In the top house and I’m originally from California. You my friend are the reason people dislike sorority girls. I don’t think any of those Alabama girls wanna be in a sorority with you anyways. You’re not very nice. Girls supporting girls. Isn’t that what it’s all about....???

By: Bee
#26by:    

UAs most recent frosh class has:
187 National Merit Scholars
40 % scored 30+ on ACTs
BOOM

By: Theresa
#27by:    

My daughter just rushed at Alabama.... she was being recruited before rush even started( big no no). And was in contact with that person all the way up until she was cut!!! My daughter was shocked until later the person who was (illegally) recruiting her came up to her and said “ the reason you were cut is because you date black boys!!!”

By: Traci Walls
#28by:    

When you google how much sororities at UA cost and get a whole lot more than u were asking

By: Oof

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.