facebook

cyber bullying from people in my sorority

by:    

I have experienced being bullied online and in person by other members from my sorority, but they're the minority. Does anyone else have experiences like this in your sorority? Is this "normal"?

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

No, this isn't normal at all. Your sisters are supposed to lift you up, not tear you down. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Don't listen to the bullies; find your people and stick with them! Ignore the rest.

By: .
#2by:    

How do you know people in your sorority are cyber bullying you? If it's on this site it is anonymous. Sorry I'm just curious, because this is definitely NOT normal.

By: Wait
#3by:    

Cliques are normal in sororities and there are always going to be sisters that you really don't get along with, but bullying from them is not normal. That's why you have a Standards Board. You can tell them anonymously or have a friend do it. But it had better be real bullying, not just them being snarky to you.

By: Sorry
#4by:    

A lot of girls get bullied in their sororities at UA.

By: .
by: Yup   

Just because people don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Op focus on your good relationships with people. Stand up for yourself or go to leaders and get their help. And a lot of girls m insecure, immature crappy people. I know this won't make you feel any better but try to look for the positives and stay away from those heifers

By: Yup
#5by:    

I agree with what the others said. Tell your standards chair and your president. If that doesn't work, then get your national office involved.

By: ...
#6by:    

Which sorority? PNM asking so I know to avoid this house.

By: Tell
by: honestly   

it can happen in any and every house, and i am sure that it does happen in some way in any and every house. These pledge classes are HUGE, and even if they were small, you can't always see how a person truly is during recruitment. Any sorority can have bullies, maybe one, two, or a dozen. Either way, it's terrible and no one deserves it. I have personally been subjected to bullying, albeit minor bullying, but I had close friends who defended me and gave me a lot of support. I quickly forgot about the bullies and eventually learned to not give any of my attention to those kinds of people.

By: honestly
by: ??   

I'm in Kappa. I was afraid to say it in case someone will find out who I am, but I think I am going to drop anyway,

By: ??
#7by:    

Going to the national office is like going to the principal's office and dealing with the fallout.

By: ...
#8by:    

Cvnt punch them

By: Just
#9by:    

I'd also like to know what house. What have they done to cyber bully you?

By: What
#10by:    

Pnms don't be too quick to believe it's actually kappa, the person who answered that was more than likely a trolley

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.