facebook

shifts after pc 15 and 16

by:    

TOP: Theta has kept it steady and clearly has best PCs. APhi did GREAT this year, while DG not as much but they still have the money and reputation. Tridelt and Kappa both did very well this year, getting PCs with different personalities from each other but both fun.

Theta/APhi/DG
Kappa/Tridelt

MIDDLE: SDT's self-ranking has completely washed out Pi Phi's true value. They are very much loved on campus and have gorgeous girls. SDT got a subpar pledge class and is on the decline. AEPhi got quirky, cute girls and were well-regarded throughout rush, earning them a solid spot in the middle.

Pi Phi/SDT
AEPhi

LOWER: KD got a lot of pretty sophomores, but okay freshmen. AZD and AXO did well. Phi Mu will eventually start rising after they get a house.

KD
AZD/AXO
PSS
Phi Mu

Posted By: Here it is
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

completely accurate, except SDT is still above Pi Phi. Pi Phi and AEPhi are now even

By: very close
#2by:    

axo should be on par with kd

By: almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Not really   

AXO has been falling in the past few years, there's no way they're on par with KD

By: Not really
by: Actually   

Reality is KD is placed too high...look at pics (unfortunately this is what ppl are ranking), and more importantly, look at personality. KD has many social climbing wannabe girls; they are so consumed with being better and hanging out with "better@ that they don't care about each other. Not all, but too many. Weird about guys too

By: Actually
#3by:    

thanks kappa

By: ok
#4by:    

I'm glad someone is finally recognizing that Pi Phi is better than SDT. I don't think Kappa did well this year though, and I don't think AZD is better than AXO yet.

By: yeah
by: Ok   

I agree...AXO and AZD are same though. No way AXO better any more. KD on their level too...shame is, they used to be sweet. Seems like PC 15 shook out poorly for KD. Now a weird mix of sophomores and odd freshmen.

By: Ok
by: truth   

alpha chi used to get compliments for being cute and super involved on campus. then they were on the rise, people freaked out, couldn't find anything bad to say, so rumors that they were nerds and catty were started. alpha chi stagnated after that.

kd used to have the reputation of being super genuine girls who most people were happy to be friends with. then they were on the rise, people freaked out, couldn't find anything bad to say, so rumors that they were cultish and fake-nice were started. kd stagnated after that.

piphi used to be the fun, sporty house that the guys loved to just chill with. then they were on the rise, people freaked out, couldn't find anything bad to say, so rumors that they were "butches" and unfriendly were started. piphi stagnated after that.

there probably is a very very small sliver of truth in each of the rumor - piphi did have more sports girls and a sister who underwent gender reassignment surgery, alpha chi had top GPAs for a few semesters, and kd had that phase where they only wore kd shirts during recruitment. but that does not make them butches, nerds, or cultish.

let's create a better environment, and support all women in being the best self they can be, and to commend them for the positive attributes of their personalities rather than to twist it into untruths.

By: truth
#5by:    

Good minus the Kappa and Tridelt tie. Tridelt will never be on par with Kappa. It just wont ever happen

By: Top tier
#6by:    

Yes

By: This
#7by:    

Pi phi killed rush. They are at least on par with SDT if not rising above

By: Dude
by: agreed   

sdt sucks

By: agreed
#8by:    

is declining though

By: KD...
#9by:    

aephi you literally get sdt's leftovers and Pi Phi's lmk which frats think you're relevant. Kappa is still hanging on above trident and move AXO up with KD...AZD is not on par with them

By: Yeah ok
by: tbh   

After mixing with SDT and AEPhi, I can honestly say that the two houses give very different vibes. There are very few girls in AEPhi that could be "SDT's leftovers"

By: tbh
#10by:    

I love how it is undistputable that theta is top nugget

By: Nice
by: Hmm   

I think theta holds their own because old reps live longer than they should, and the girls in theta are not offensive. They are not the prettiest, but they are nice and seem to like each other. So much more attractive than an alpha phi type.

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.