SDT
tridelt
pi phi/KD
aephi/AZD/AXO
PSS

Posted By: ..
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta is way better than DG and aephi is way better than AXO which is way better than AZD

By: Just no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

it definitly is there style. KD want so much to be on top, on one of these rankings they put themselves on tridelts level. you would just be lying to yourself if you believed that

By: haha
#3by:    

I'm not in kd, I don't usually post on these things, I don't think kd's on tridelts level but I see them as the same as piphi and above aephi. But this place is crawling with aephis so I'm ready to get attacked for saying this...

By: Just saying
by: Lol   

Okay KD girl.

By: Lol
by: haha   

lol this is so funny. piphi aephi and tridelt are the most chill and care least about rankings. if this site is "crawling" with anyone its kd grils. so pathetic.

By: haha
#4by:    

theta/ Alpha Phi
DG
Kappa

SDT
Tridelt
Piphi
Aephi

KD
Axo
Pss
Azd

By: more like...
#5by:    

DG had an incredible pledge class this year, all off the 1st bid list. I would say they're tied with Theta and Alpha Phi. I don't know why people are puttign them below

By: seriously
#6by:    

that was obvious, deeg. only you would know your own bid list. no one cares.

By: ^ thanks
#7by:    

this is wack

By: pcs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.