facebook

new sorority rankings including pc '13

by: Rankings

I don't feel like listing the houses one-by-one from top tier to lower tier, mainly because I'm biased. Figured I might as well make a new thread since the other one was getting to be a bit long. I'd say we can all agree on the following rankings, LISTED ALPHABETICALLY IN EACH TIER..

Top Tier

Alpha Phi
Delta Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma

Middle Tier

Delta Delta Delta
Kappa Delta
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau

Lower Tier

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Xi Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma

Thoughts on how this should be rearranged? I'd say this is the general campus consensus. Feel free to list the houses one-by-one if you're up to it.

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: lolzz   

yep, realdeal's the only betch on here who's not a self-ranking sorostitute. accurate rankings.

By: lolzz
#12  by: Nice   

sorority girl, you are dead on! (I swear I'm not her lol) I would say as of now rankings are:

Alpha Phi
DG
Kappa
Theta

SDT
Tridelta
KD
Pi Phi

AePhi
AXO
AZD
PSS

Anyone else think differently?? I feel this is as accurate as it gets. Keep in mind, houses right above and below each other are basically.... the same lol. The only thing that really sets them apart are:

1) House personality
2) Reputation
3) How well they have done in recruitment
4) Who they are mixing with

My best advice for girls looking to rush, KEEP AN OPEN MIND. Pre-recruitment, it's hard to know which type of girls you'll click with. Don't be afraid to pick that cool lower-tier house over that upper-tier house (i have friends in both, and they're all really cool). Good luck! :)

By: Nice
#13  by: FratStar   

From a guys perspective the rankings are much closer to this, this year.

Top Tier

Delta Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Alpha Phi
Kappa Kappa Gamma

Middle Tier

Pi Beta Phi
Delta Delta Delta
Sigma Delta Tau

Lower Tier
Alpha Chi Omega
Kappa Delta
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Xi Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma

By: FratStar
by: lolDec 14, 2013 3:28:50 AM

Are you on crack?????????? So so so sooooooo wrong

From a guys perspective the rankings are much closer to this, this year.

Top Tier

Alpha Phi
Delta Gamma
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta

Middle Tier

Sigma Delta Tau
Delta Delta Delta
Kappa Delta
Pi Beta Phi

Lower Tier

Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Xi Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma

By: lol
#14  by: different method   

I think it doesn't really make sense to only have 3 tiers, i think this is a better ranking judging by who the sororities mix with/presence on campus/social media/stereotypes (which really should be taken with a grain of salt because you can't group together 150 girls into one category) keep in mind that rankings are just rankings... you will find where you fit in, even if it's not where you think you will pre-rush

Mixes with top/upper frats:
Delta Gamma/Alpha Phi
Kappa Kappa Gamma/Kappa Alpha Theta
Sigma Delta Tau

Mixes with upper/middle frats:
Delta Delta Delta/Pi Beta Phi
Kappa Delta/Alpha Epsilon Phi

Mixes with middle/lower frats:
Alpha Chi Omega/Phi Sigma Sigma
Alpha Xi Delta

Most Philanthropic as of Fall 2013 (in order)
Delta Gamma, Delta Delta Delta, Kappa Delta

Highest GPAs as of Spring 2013 (in order)
Sigma Delta Tau, Kappa Alpha Theta, Alpha Epsilon Phi

By: different method
by: sororitysororitysororityDec 19, 2013 7:31:04 PM

With this comment in mind, the top do mix differently. DG/Theta tend to be pretty exclusive with their mixing schedules, while APhi/Kappa pretend to be nice girls and mix with lower houses a lot. And I've only ever seen SDT with Sammy and DU so yeah. Mixer schedules do ultimately show the ranking.

By: sororitysororitysorority
by: what?Dec 20, 2013 8:58:49 AM

my best friend's in sdt and they mixed with sammy once all semester so i don't know where you're getting that from, and theta is required to mix with every frat who invites them to at least once a year.. other than that your comment is pretty accurate

By: what?
#15  by: ...   

^^agreed. SDT also mixes with Delta Chi quite often. they have a good social schedule. and Theta seems to branch out a bit too, those girls aren't stuck up at all they're really nice.

By: ...
#16  by: sororityRat   

Rankings. DONE DONE DONE

Alpha Phi
DG
Kappa
Theta

SDT

Tri Delta
KD
Pi Phi

AePhi

AXO
AZD
PSS

By: sororityRat
by: hmDec 21, 2013 8:30:57 AM

I'd switch Kappa & Theta or make them equal - same looks (though they've both done subpar recently) but Theta is nicer. I'd also put Aephi above Pi Phi because of their 2013 PC.

These rankings are the general consensus though, plus/minus a few adjustments which are largely due to personal preference anyway.

By: hm
#17  by: d   

no no...looking at the sorority as a WHOLE

dg
aphi
kappa
theta

sdt

tridelt
pi phi

kd
aephi

pss
axo
azd

By: d
by: ^Dec 28, 2013 3:14:09 PM

accurate

By: ^
by: totallygorgeJan 12, 2014 11:27:30 AM

I don't think that is accurate.

By: totallygorge
#18  by: piphi   

piphi doesn't have much of a campus presence, and their PCs have been steadily falling, but others like aephi and kd have been rising over the past 3 years.

also, i can probably count the number of piphi events and letters i have seen over the entire semester with one hand... piphi girls are great and chill, but maybe a little TOO chill, it's almost like they don't seem to care much about greek life.

By: piphi
#19  by: srs   

for the last time:

Alpha Phi
DG
Kappa
Theta

SDT

Tridelt
KD
Piphi

Aephi
AXO
AZD
PSS

By: srs
#20  by: NewWith14   

Alpha Phi
Kappa
Theta
DG

TriDelt
SDT
PiPhi
AEPhi

KD
AZD
AXO
PSS

By: NewWith14

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.