facebook

new sorority rankings including pc '13

by:    

I don't feel like listing the houses one-by-one from top tier to lower tier, mainly because I'm biased. Figured I might as well make a new thread since the other one was getting to be a bit long. I'd say we can all agree on the following rankings, LISTED ALPHABETICALLY IN EACH TIER..

Top Tier

Alpha Phi
Delta Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma

Middle Tier

Delta Delta Delta
Kappa Delta
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau

Lower Tier

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Xi Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma

Thoughts on how this should be rearranged? I'd say this is the general campus consensus. Feel free to list the houses one-by-one if you're up to it.

Posted By: Rankings
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

I'd say this is accurate.

By: yeah
#2by:    

DG/Alpha Phi
Kappa
Theta

Middle
SDT
Tridelt/KD
Pi Phi

Lower
Aephi
AXO
AZD/PSS

By: ugh
#3by:    

top tier: DG, alpha phi, kappa
bottom of the top: theta, SDT

upper middle tier: tridelt, KD
lower middle tier: pi phi, AEPhi

bottom tier: PSS, AXO, AZD

By: DONE
by: Right   

Definitely accurate

By: Right
#4by:    

Agreed hard to rank just based on looks. We had a PSS mixer and was lots of fun. Girls are nice looking in general and really involved on campus. We'll see if they move up in the general rankings as their sisterhood builds over the next several years, but they are excellent in my book. Also mixed with SDT as an invite. That was lots of fun, but very similar to PSS. They are more established and seem to be more into partying, but the girls were great in both cases. On average, PSS girls slightly better looking, but there were pretty girls in both.

By: cualltheway
by: lol   

Youre blind if you think PSS is better looking than SDT

By: lol
#5by:    

the houses people care about:
kappa: main focus is partying. similar theta at umich in their style ie. lots of middle parts. fun party girls.
alpha phi :new pledge class is overall hot, many are a little tacky. known to be a bit boring, but many very sweet girls.
dg: a different breed of girl, obviously the top and will always be the top
theta: everyone has the same body type. new pc range from hot to ok looking. known to be very outgoing.

it is true that there is a lot of overlap between houses when it comes to individuals and each house has a spectrum

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Top Tier

Alpha Phi
Delta Gamma

Upper Middle Tier

Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta

Middle Tier

Sigma Delta Tau
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Delta Delta Delta
Pi Beta Phi

Lower Tier

Kappa Delta
Alpha Xi Delta
Phi Sigma Sigma
Alpha Chi Omega

By: Official PC '13 Rank
by: really?   

As usual someone is always trying to troll. Go away

By: really?
#7by:    

that ranking sounds like it's made by aephi/a kd hater.

by: sorority   

Could be. Taking those 2 houses out, alpha phi is in the wrong place, and everything in the lower tier is out of order. Idiot

By: sorority
#8by:    

Nobody would never self promote so obviously/stupidly, tho it is true people seem blinded by KD's most recent PC. Clearly this person is just confused or not ranking based on being brainwashed by all the other rankings that are always the same

By: Ok
by: but actually   

KD did well but not THAT well. I dont get the hype at all.

By: but actually
#9by:    

seriously.....

kappa
alpha phi
theta
dg
sdt

pi phi
tridelt
aephi

kd

pss
axo
azd

By: REAL ranks
by: REAL ranks   

accurate

By: REAL ranks
by: almost there   

switch pi phi and tridelt, dg and theta, and kd with aephi and then i completely agree

By: almost there
by: agreed   

"switch pi phi and tridelt, dg and theta, and kd with aephi and then i completely agree"

agreed.

By: agreed
#10by:    

Realdeal, this is pretty accurate. I agree with what he/she said above though ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.