facebook

we can be better

by:    

it's really sad that many of you are using an isolated incident to be petty in an attempt to bring down KD. In any sorority when things like this happen girls aren't allowed to talk or post about it until their nationals responds and drafts a message and because it's the holidays they are probably delayed in their response-Regardless, this girl will face consequences for her actions. Something like this has happened in every house but this girl just happened to get caught and happened to be in KD. Please don't use this to disvalue a sorority that has actually taken the initiative to educate on diversity and foster discussion unlike most greek orgs. Instead we should discuss the systems in greek life that don't promote inclusion and try to work together to create change. These instances make it hard for PNMs of color to want to rush. Instead of bashing a house that is going to take action, discuss the issues greeks need to address and encourage PNMs of color to rush so that they also can share their experiences and help promote progress.

Posted By: (+)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

thanks for sharing

By: wind breaker
#2by:    

Excuse me, do not normalize racism. Anyone who uses racial slurs should be held accountable and we should be alarmed and take action when others use hate speech. Don't sweep this under the rug. This is not ok.

By: Angry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

i never said to sweep it under the rug i never normalized it? i said that girls shouldnt be using the issue to social climb and tear down kd when they are going to do something about it and have already posted a statement- i said houses should use it to discuss their own issues with diversity

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.