facebook

guaranteed transfer fall fraternity rush

by:    

I was given a guaranteed transfer to Cornell and will be there fall 2017. I just went to my state school for my freshman year, but I for sure want to join a fraternity at Cornell. Will it be hard to get into a "good" one? I didn't want to join one this year because I might not vibe with the guys in the chapter at Cornell. Basically what I am asking is, how hard will it be to join a goof fraternity as a transfer sophomore?

Posted By: transferugh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

unlikely you join a top house, but u anything lambda and below is fair game. they took a lot of fall rush kids and so did phi psi

By: k
#2by:    

Disregard the guy above. Top houses do take transfers, you'll be fine. not that you should aim for "top" only, just saying theres nothing stopping you from rushing whatever you please (as a transfer)

By: Abcd
#3by:    

follow ur heart

By: truth
#4by:    

they are all good depending on what youre looking for

By: real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.