facebook

are the sororities during rush accurate?

by:    

A lot of people here have been saying that if we are rushing for sororities, instead of looking for descriptions of the sororities we should just wait and see for ourselves during rush week. But are how the sororities act during rush accurate/real for how they are normally? I know they probably act a lot nicer and on their best behavior. But I just don't want to be faced with all "nice" sororities, and then find out later that they never go to parties (which wouldn't be discussed either way during rush) or are crazy somehow.. If rush is basically the "ideal" image of the sorority, how do we know what it's really like beforehand? Is there a way to get a real or unbiased general opinion about what each of the sororities are like before rush (not ranking, just descriptions), especially on things that wouldn't be talked about or we wouldn't see during rush week.

Posted By: rushsorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ask a sister you know in a house or just follow their personal instagrams to see if they go out, it's not as weird as you think we get a decent number of freshmen followers anyways.

as for being nice during rush, a lot of houses are known for depicting themselves as nicer or more genuine than they really are so i would just take everything you hear and see with a grain of salt.

i'm sure you'll be fine, good luck!

By: a sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You go to Cornell. You are smart. Use your brain. Can't you sort of tell when someone is being fake? Fake girls aren't THAT good at being fake--if someone seems fake, then believe that they are. Pretend you have never heard any rankings and you'll do fine--it's the pre conceived stigmas that mess Pnm's up.

By: Be smart
#3by:    

remember it's also in the sister's best interest to get along with you, so if you're really having an enjoyable conversation with someone then follow your gut. also there are girls in EVERY sorority that go out. they might not give that impression during rush but they do

By: follow ur gut
#4by:    

just be genuine and it will hopefully all work out. ask your rho gamma too

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.