facebook

sorority descriptions?

by:    

So rush is coming up and I'm terrified cause I don't know anything about the houses.... everything on here is about core four but can anyone give me more info about the other sororities? Specifically tridelt, sdt, pi phi, aephi, and kd?

Posted By: pnm to be
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

honestly don't sweat it sweetheart. everything you read on here is based on stereotypes and is written by someone with an agenda. just go into rush with an open mind and choose based on where you feel most comfortable, have the best conversations, and overall have the best experiences! the only things this website will tell you are like "tridelt likes to party!" "dg is rich!" "pi phi is sporty!", that's not really going to tell you anything about whether you'll get along with those girls anyways.

By: hey!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.