APhi/Theta
DG
Kappa/DDD

APhi and Theta aren't "no longer top"

Recruitment hasn't happened yet...

Posted By: Top
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

hey alpha phi! you aren't top! you never were! everyone on this campus knows dg or theta take the crown, sorry honey.

By: lmao
#2by:    

There are 13 sororities

By: ...
by: Reality   

The reason you hear so much about core 4, and that there are so many negative remarks about others, is that only those insecure about their status really go on this site...talking to you Alpha Phi!!

By: Reality
by: its really unfair   

that these are always the ones mentioned

By: its really unfair
#3by:    

someone really has it out for APhi....jealous much? Or did you get dropped early last recruitment? gosh....talk about insecure. I think you're the same person posting hate under different names. Just. stop. really.

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: agreed   

honestly the jealousy on this website is way too much, everyone wants to be an aphi let's be honest

By: agreed
#4by:    

That's hysterical. Half the people in alpha phi don't even want to be in alpha phi once Rush is over and they figure out what it's really like.

By: Lol
by: ??   

Oh are you speaking from experience?? I honestly can't deal with the jealousy lol

By: ??
by: No   

Lol. girls who are not in Alpha Phi are MOST definitely not jealous of those who are. If you're happy there, then great! Pretty sure it's those who aren't happy that are accusing others of jealousy on here.

By: No
#5by:    

only ones my frat cares about

By: hot
#6by:    

gals

By: hto

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.