facebook

does a minority stand a chance?

by:    

Hey guys, hoping not to start any drama with this thread but it might happen anyways. I'm an incoming freshman and I was wondering which middle tier frats seem to be pretty open to minorities. There are only so many rush events and I don't wanna spend too much time somewhere where I might be at a disadvantage.

Along the same lines, which mid tier frats don't seem very open to minorities and/or are almost entirely white? Thanks.

Posted By: real
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ALL frats and sororities at Cornell are diverse...seriously that's no issue at this school

By: Honestly
#2by:    

Fraternities are very diverse and inclusive at cornell.

By: The
by: wtf   

man, I hate that word "inclusive".

By: wtf
#3by:    

Fraternities generally don't care, sororities care a little more

By: TBH
#4by:    

Don't worry. Sororities and frats here are very open to minorities. It's really all about fit and personality. The amount of minorities in each frat is the same. It's obviously lower, because less minorities rush in the first place etc

By: hi
by: ^^^^^^   

Be honest. Most of the top tiers are about money and status. the higher ranked fraternities and sororities are looking for the kids with more money and status. So if you're black man and your dad's a millionaire you're going to be game for one of the tops fraternities, expecting that you're not some dweeb or an awkward person.

By: ^^^^^^
#5by:    

bump

By: mmmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.