facebook

frats that are most on the rise?

by:    

Which fraternities have shaken things up the most over this past year and are rising the most?

Posted By: Curious Cat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sig Chi is the number 1 house on this campus

By: Fk you
by: Ha   

Sig chi is coasting on the reputation of past pledge years.

By: Ha
#2by:    

fk off sig chi

By: lol
by: Why?    

Tell me why you dont think sig chi is (at least) a top 2 house?

By: Why?
#3by:    

Alpha Delt, DU, Phi Psi, Lambda, Pike, ZBT

By: 4.0

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sorta   

Lambda, Alpha Delt, and DU, yes, everyone else no. Pike literally just had a quarter of its members deactivate, ZBT has a ways to go, and Phi Psi is exactly where it was before.

By: Sorta
#4by:    

I agree about alpha delt. They've become far less skeezy and a much better time. I think DU has done tremendously as well - most of their creepy bros have graduated and every time I go there I'm surrounded by fun, social dudes who know how to throw down but also respect my boundaries. Overall they've gotten better looking, nicer, and less obsessed with social status.

On a less recent note, sig phi has completely surpassed the reputation they had when I was a freshman. They're a lot more popular, social and respected, probably in part due to psi u's decline. It's made them more elitist though.

By: senior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.