facebook

sorority tiers

by:    

so, I'm pretty sure these are the current tiers...
all of these are on top

ZTA/ADPI
XO/DDD
KD/AXO
only put KD so low because they literally do nothing. aren't really involved in anything, like extremely low presence i wouldn't know about them if some of my friends weren't in it because they barely do anything on campus, but they still have some really awesome girls!

MID
DZ
PHI MU/KKG

BOTTOM
AGD/GPB

this is with everything about them in mind, such as national rep., recent pledge classes, community involvement/philanthrophy fundraising, not just old tier reputations yafeel. i have friends from all of these sororities and I'm a non greek but i feel like i still have a good idea of how they land

Posted By: USC
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

axo is top tier now . i don't know why its so hard for you to get it through your thick skull. jesus.

By: w/e

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#22by:    

think its a pretty clear consensus on how the top tier is broken up:

ADPi/DDD/ZTA/KD
XO/AXO

By: I
by: Don't know   

why a few delusional people think AXO and XO are lower top tier. They are just as good as the other 4, if not better than 2 of those.

By: Don't know
by: I   

Agree. Maybe even:

ADPi/ZTA/DDD
KD/XO
AXO

By: I
by: I also agree   

when I went thru Rush that past Fall, I liked XO and AXO better than ADPi, KD, DDD, and ZTA. The girls in AXO and XO are just as pretty, smart and nice as the other top tiers. Give them their due.

By: I also agree
#23by:    

I agree with above, but I definitely think it up to personal opinion! I love my sorority and I think we are great, but I also think all those others are amazing! I think we are a solid sorority, but it's no skin off my back if people don't think we or xo are top tier - and maybe are aren't! everyone is entitled to their opinion and there are 11 amazing sisterhoods in campus!

I love my girls in ddd, zta, kd, and kkg - don't know as many in the other sororities but I know enough that everyone deserves respect and mad props, and the sense to rise above this stupid crap!

By: axo
by: AMEN   

This girl knows what she's talking about.

By: AMEN
#24by:    

The sororities at USC are all literally so different. Comparing one to the other is so impossible and a total waste of time. Each house brings something different to the table. Now when you bash on someone's house, you're only making your own look bad.
Tiers exist for sure, but the significance of them is so stupid. I have friends in every house and have lost the stereotype that goes for each because of it. So if you find yourself bashing on a house like ZTA or GPB or KD, realize you're probably missing out on some of the great girls in that sorority.. making it truly your loss.

We're all USC greeks. That's pretty kickass don't you think?
-DZ

By: dz
by: Finally!   

Well said. I completely agree here!

By: Finally!
by: Finally!   

Well said. I completely agree with DZ!

By: Finally!
by: ya   

she's spot on!
only one i would neverrrrr join is alpha gam....theyre new so they basically have to let in anyone

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.