facebook

sorority tiers

by:    

so, I'm pretty sure these are the current tiers...
all of these are on top

ZTA/ADPI
XO/DDD
KD/AXO
only put KD so low because they literally do nothing. aren't really involved in anything, like extremely low presence i wouldn't know about them if some of my friends weren't in it because they barely do anything on campus, but they still have some really awesome girls!

MID
DZ
PHI MU/KKG

BOTTOM
AGD/GPB

this is with everything about them in mind, such as national rep., recent pledge classes, community involvement/philanthrophy fundraising, not just old tier reputations yafeel. i have friends from all of these sororities and I'm a non greek but i feel like i still have a good idea of how they land

Posted By: USC
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

haha obviously it must be an alpha chi thats arguing up there so its girls like her that give them this bad rep

By: qhaat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: you   

can chill there is literally one person posting and you don’t even know who it is…its not the entire sorority haha are you dumb

By: you
#12by:    

ADPI KD ZTA

the top 3 sororities at USC in order.
they're all pretty different but they all have nice, fun and attractive girls and are the best well rounded overall.

ADPi is the all american sorority, pretty, smart and sweet girls! they really do get the best of the best....feels weird saying that as I'm in another sorority but after meeting them, i feel like its honestly true for the majority haha
KD has the sweet, funny down to earth, a little more lazy haha but still chill girls. all these girls have money and are super fun to hang out with!
ZTA has a lot of fun and funny girls, they're really laidback but also outgoing. I've also noticed that pretty much all of them are super attractive...haha I've seen a few Zetas on campus that could definitely be models if they already aren't.
all of the sororities are great honestly in their own ways but these three top tiers are just the more liked ones and the fuller package.

By: DIS
#13by:    

THERES JUST A TOP 6 OK

ADPi KD DDD ZTA XO AXO

By: JUST TOP 6
by: But...   

certainly not in that order. OK

By: But...
by: uhhh   

no pretty sure thats the right order......

By: uhhh
#14by:    

axos are not coming on here and saying "axo is like totally number one by far no one is even close" whoever you are that is doing hat trying to make axo look bad go to hell.

By: Really???
by: HA   

I watched three girls in AXO shirts get on this site in class last week. So You never know.

By: HA
by: LOL   

The fact that AXO's feel the need to even get on this site shows all the future PNMs exactly why not to go AXO. They're not even worried about their sisterhood or involvement, they're only worried about if they're "top tier" or not. The other 5 sororities are on top because most of them don't care and only look for great girls in their pledge class. not girls who will make them "top tier"

By: LOL
by: lol    

no actually pretty sure every single tries to get the best girls, but okay.

By: lol
#15by:    

Why does everyone hate on Alpha Gam? I've seen a lot of really pretty ones on campus and they got a great pledge class this year. Yes they're new but I definitely think they're moving up

By: usc
#16by:    

Its really upsetting that girls think that AXO is not a top tier sorority. We have gotten an amazing pledge class this year!!! stop bashing us!!! we are top tier now!!!!

By: idk
by: Really???   

What y'all don't seem to grasp is that one decent pledge class does not make anyone top tier.

By: Really???
#17by:    

Yep, you are probably the same person as witnessed by the timing of your posts, everyone sees through it. Trying to make axo look bad is pointless and embarrassing for you.

By: To hm
by: yaa   

they make themselves look bad on their own, no help is necessary

By: yaa
#18by:    

"and then I was like, 'why are you so obsessed with me?' "

By: Cady Heron
#19by:    

ADPi
ZTA
KD
XO
DDD
AXO
PHI MU
DZ
KKG
AGD
GPB

By: welp
by: mmhm   

So accurate for the new year!

By: mmhm
by: Pretty much   

Looks good , but Iim gonna out top 6 in alpha because it's all personal pref (adpi ddd probably more top two in either order in my opinion, but...)

ALPHA order (by the nicknames / abbrev's I decided to use)

Adpi, axo, chio, ddd, kd, zeta

Big gap\n\n\n\n\nThen in MY opinion:
Dz
Kkg
Phi mu
Gamma phi
Agd

By: Pretty much
#20by:    

IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

TOP:
ADPI DDD KD ZTA

TOP MIDDLE:
AXO XO

MIDDLE
DZ PHIMU

BOTTOM:
AGD GPHI KKG

One sorority can't really be classified as being the absolute best in a tier because it all depends on who you know in that sorority or what type of people you personally like to hang out with. Either way every sorority at USC has great girls

By: Real rankings
by: Don't Agree   

Maybe that's the way it used to be...Now it's more like:

In Alphabetical order

TOP: ADPi, AXO,XO,KD
Top middle: DDD, ZTA
Middle:DZ, PhiMu
Bottom: AGD,Gphi, KKG

By: Don't Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.