facebook

sorority tiers

by:    

so, I'm pretty sure these are the current tiers...
all of these are on top

ZTA/ADPI
XO/DDD
KD/AXO
only put KD so low because they literally do nothing. aren't really involved in anything, like extremely low presence i wouldn't know about them if some of my friends weren't in it because they barely do anything on campus, but they still have some really awesome girls!

MID
DZ
PHI MU/KKG

BOTTOM
AGD/GPB

this is with everything about them in mind, such as national rep., recent pledge classes, community involvement/philanthrophy fundraising, not just old tier reputations yafeel. i have friends from all of these sororities and I'm a non greek but i feel like i still have a good idea of how they land

Posted By: USC
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

personally,
i would switch ADPI and ZTA, and then switch DDD and XO...
but the rest is pretty much spot on

By: close
by: Well...   

I'd also switch ADPi and ZTA, would leave XO before DDD and put KD by itself in the third line. I'D then put AXO above DZ in the MID category to make 3 levels there. Just my opinion.

By: Well...
by: personally   

I'd put axo with Dz in middle tier. They don't seem to do much

By: personally
#2by:    

I would switch DDD, and then move AXO to top of the mid tier list. Everything else looks right.

By: IMO
by: IMO   

Sorry, submitted too soon. I meant I'd switch DDD and XO.

By: IMO
#3by:    

you can’t really put the top tier into tiers..that defeats the point. the top 6 are pretty much interchangeable because they are all soo different. If you want a more smart, southern, conservative sorority go ADPI KD or XO. If you like to party and go out a lot go ZTA AXO or DDD.

By: actually
by: ^yeah   

3 is honestly so true with those distinctions

By: ^yeah
by: Yes   

Agree completely

By: Yes
#4by:    

Not jealous at all...I'm in another top house. I just have values and morals.

By: Nope
by: Please   

Panhellenic Love. Fighting and insulting other sororities just diminishes the reputation of the Greek System as a whole. Just because your values and morals differ from someone else's doesn't mean they don't possess them at all.

♥ a third top house

By: Please
by: Uh   

Yeah, you sound like you've got great morals and values. Not.

By: Uh
#5by:    

So you're saying that every zeta doesn't have values and morals? They've cleaned up their rep and the new pledge class seems to be really close

By: Excuse me
#6by:    

ZTA is a great house with wonderful sisters. Maybe you should take a look at yourself and your own values and morals....judging people like that doesn't say a lot about you.

By: @Nope
#7by:    

top: AXO, Zeta, ADPI
lower top/upper mid: Chi O, Tri Delt, KD
mid: Phi Mu, DZ, Kappa
bottom: AGD, Gamma Phi

By: ranks
by: LOL   

Lots of AXO activity on here, as usual. Please stop forcing yourself on everyone. Y'all just aren't top tier yet. You have to earn it and slowly move up like XO did.

By: LOL
by: ^^   

says the crazy chi o who stalks this site

By: ^^
by: Snow Day   

Top: ADPi,XO,KD,ZTA
Lower top: DDD
Mid:AXO,DZ
Lower Mid: Kappa,PhiMu
Bottom:AGD,GPhi

The above is in aphabet. order

By: Snow Day
by: Ridic   

AXO is definitely not top of the top! No one would ever think that so this is just crap ranking

By: Ridic
by: actually   

this is accurate. no way is dz as good as axo haha the top 6 are interchangeable and they are in alphabetical order adpi axo ddd kd xo zta and then the rest are

phi mu/kkg/dz
agd/gphi

By: actually
by: lol   

@Ridic chill..

By: lol
#8by:    

DDD/KD/AXO/ADPI
ZTA/XO
DZ/KKG/Phi MU
AGD/Gamma Phi

By: soroityylover69

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

AXO is just not top yet...please stop embarrassing yourselves.

by: Srsly   

Hahaha AXO is noooo way ranked that high are you kidding me! Good but not at all above ADPI or ZTA

By: Srsly
by: yep   

the original post is accurate. zta and xo are def not top of top and ddd is slipping also.

By: yep
#9by:    

AXO is top tier now for sure.

By: yeah

Not yet...one good pledge class does not make y'all top yet.

by: ^^   

seriously hahahha CHILL already crazy you prob got dropped by axo

By: ^^
#10by:    

This is dumb

By: This

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.