3. ChiO/AXO
4. KKG
5. DZ/Phi Mu
6. AGD/GPhiB

Posted By: usc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: HA   

Says either a try-delt or a zeta. All correct BESIDES tier 1 should actually be tier 3.

By: HA
#2  by: lolzzzz    

Tri delt or a zeta self ranking and bringing the other one with them to make it less obvious. Otherwise accurate just rotate 1 down to 3, 2 to 1, and 2 to 2!

By: lolzzzz
#3  by: Fratty   

I'd say it's more like this (each tier in no particular order)...

1. ADPi/KD/ZTA
2. DDD/XO
3. AXO
4. DZ
5. KKG/Phi Mu
6. AGD/GPhiB

By: Fratty
#4  by: LOL   

Obviously posted by either a DDD or ZTA.
More like...
1.ADPi/XO/AXO
2.KD
3.DDD/ZTA
4.DZ/PhiMu/KKG
5.AGD/GPhi

By: LOL
by: YepSep 13, 2013 1:10:02 PM

Truuuu

By: Yep
by: TruthSep 13, 2013 4:16:15 PM

1.ADPi/XO/AXO
2.KD.
3DZ/PhiMu/KKG
4.DDD/ZTA
5.AGD/GPh

By: Truth
by: ExceptSep 13, 2013 6:20:26 PM

I agree with the comment above except move KD up one

By: Except
#5  by: Ok   

More like:
Top - DDD, ADPi, KD
Upper middle - ZTA, XO
Lower middle - DZ, AXO, KKG
Bottom - GPhiB, AGD

By: Ok
by: After this Sep 16, 2013 11:23:16 AM

year's pledge classes, More Like...

TOP ADPi,XO,AXO,KD
UPPER MIDDle DDD,ZTA
Lower Middle DZ, PhiMu
Bottom AGD,KKG,GPhiB

By: After this
by: @After thisSep 16, 2013 12:22:58 PM

Yours looks much more accurate!

By: @After this
by: uhhh no Sep 16, 2013 1:31:25 PM

This would be okay if AXO were moved up with ZTA and XO....AXO is NOT on the same level as KKG and DZ

By: uhhh no
by: PleaseSep 17, 2013 4:34:35 PM

Chill out AXO...is so not classy when you are constantly saying how you are better than other chapters. Ya'll got a good pledge class and you should be proud, but being rude about it isn't makin you more popular.

By: Please
by: amenSep 26, 2013 12:23:00 PM

spot on

By: amen
#6  by: USC   

AXO is definitely not on the bottom with DZ and KKG. The dregs.

By: USC
#7  by: Popular opinion   

Top: ADPi, ZTA, KD
Upper Middle: DDD, XO
Middle: AXO
Lower Middle: DZ, PhiMu
Bottom: KKG, AGD, GPhiB

By: Popular opinion
by: CorrectSep 17, 2013 10:05:03 PM

This list is accurate. And no amount of bashing or self-ranking by any "middle" or "bottom" tier sororities on this website will change that.

By: Correct
by: LOLSep 18, 2013 3:11:38 PM

Didn't you mean to say, "this list is a joke?"

There is no way ZTA is top tier anymore. ZTA and DDD have gone downhill in the past few years.

Top is ADPi,AXO,XO and KD now.

By: LOL
by: Uh...Sep 18, 2013 5:33:44 PM

You're clearly a XO or AXO, because no one else would put those two groups in the top tier. I'm not trying to be mean, and I mean no disrespect, but there's just no way that's true.

By: Uh...
by: My perspectiveSep 18, 2013 5:56:20 PM

AXO and XO got pretty good pledge classes, but so did other groups. And anyway, one good pledge class isn't enough to make you the best or one of the best. That takes years. So just enjoy what you have, and stop trying so hard to prove you're top tier by ranking yourselves to death on here. This is just entertainment...nobody takes this site seriously.

By: My perspective
by: Yes!Sep 18, 2013 8:49:15 PM

AMEN! I'm so tired of all this "so and so is going downhill, and we're replacing them" talk. So you got a solid pledge class? Great! Go celebrate it, and try to build on it. But don't sling mud at other groups saying you're all of a sudden so much better than them. Geez.

By: Yes!
#8  by: Clearly    

The same person saying this got on and gave axo and xo bad rankings a little while ago. They might not be top tier with adpi and DDD, but xo and axo are pretty damn good. And pretty sure neither of those are the ones "bashing DDD and ZTA"

By: Clearly
by: ClearlySep 18, 2013 11:56:43 PM

It's obvious multiple people share their views...just sayin

By: Clearly
by: 150%Sep 22, 2013 10:04:30 PM

Spot on

By: 150%
#9  by: omg   

xo and axo give it up with the self rankings!!!!!!

By: omg
#10  by: Can I just say?   

XO and AXO are not better than DDD or ZTA, but they are just as good now. This is coming from a girl in another top tier sorority (won't say which) who is tired of DDD and ZTA having their heads inflated with old rankings. I can't believe AXO and xo are the only ones bashing because I'm telling you no one I know likes tri delt and zta because of their attitudes. But we're all great sororities. Let's move on.

By: Can I just say?
by: Um..Sep 19, 2013 9:04:12 AM

I think you're missing the point. What everyone is saying is that it's not okay to bash ANY sorority to make your own look better. You're in denial if you think that no one self ranks on here, but when you bring other chapters down while doing it...that's where the problem is. And xo and axo do it frequently.

By: Um..
by: @Um...Sep 19, 2013 9:26:17 AM

I agree completely. Everyone says ZTA and DDD have a bad attitude but XO and AXOs isn't much better...they all think they are better or have "taken the place of" other chapters and it's so dumb.

By: @Um...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.