facebook

who's doing the best during rush?

by: Man

Who's doing the best rushing this year? Who will get the best pledge classes

Posted By: Man
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Confused   

I don't think teirs even exist anymore, because there is a place for everyone. It's all about finding where you belong, and everyone has a place. The 'teirs' are honestly changing so much and everyone has worked so hard during recruitment they will all get awesome pledge classes.

By: Confused
by: exactlyAug 24, 2013 5:09:25 AM

i agree with this!! honestly, it changes what is "top tier" depending on who you ask, its just a matter of opinion. the top 6 are awesome but that doesn't mean that the rest of the sororities at usc aren't just as good. each sorority is so unique yet they are all similar in that they each have great girls and some bad eggs. it all depends on your personality and what you're looking for. there are no good or bad sororities, they are all just different.

By: exactly
#22  by: exactly   

and to answer the question I honestly think every sorority will get a great pledge class because there are over 1600 girls rushing, that means some girls unfortunately will not get bids

By: exactly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.