facebook

re-rushing as a junior

by:    

Is it worth rushing a second time/as a junior? If so, then how can I work on myself to be a better PNM?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What happened the first time?

By: :)
by: Curious   

I feel like I came in with a bad attitude and I am scared that I will come across as someone who doesn’t care enough and will be a bad member.

By: Curious
#2by:    

Hoenesly all the frats are pretty good, you really can’t go wrong. Except for lambda, they are known for being obese. I really don’t know why but all of the overweight kids seem to join this frat.

By: jelly bellies

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Curious   

sorority, not frat

By: Curious
#3by:    

I would def rush again! Especially if you know what didn’t work last time. During this semester, meet girls and network. Goodluck!!! A lot of juniors rush so don’t feel awkward about it

By: .
by: ?   

Do you have any idea of how many juniors rush vs how many get into a sorority?

By: ?
by: .    

I’m sure the number of juniors who rush is lower than the amount of freshman and sophomores who rush. There’s an upperclassmen quota so sophomores and juniors are judged in a separate pool than freshman so your chances aren’t super hindered. There will definitely be more expected out of you during rush: better discussion, involvement, and really talk about how you can make the most out of your two years! I’m sure most juniors get bids. I’m not sure if it’s to their first or second choices tho. Mainly go in with an open mind!!

by: :)   

Thank you. I appreciate you spending the time to give me some peace of mind.

By: :)

Of course! Do you have any in mind you kinda like?

by: Hm...   

I am a fan of the girls that’s I know personally in ADPi, Alpha Chi, Zeta (and no lashback for this. Zeta girls are great in general. I don’t get the hate on them), Phi Mu, and maybe TriDelt or Kappa. Any other sororities that we’re not mentioned - I still like girls in all of them, but I have had some uncomfortable experiences with them in general.

By: Hm...
by: Truth    

Chances of you getting Into zeta are slim, they don’t take juniors.

By: Truth
by: Quick question   

Are you in Zeta? If not, then you wouldn’t know.

By: Quick question
by: quick question    

Are you a junior??

By: quick question
#4by:    

Honestly, if you rush as a junior you will get blacklisted from KD, AGD, ZTA and KKG, they hate juniors, but senior year they might let it slide.

By: Hate to break it to you

Why do people keep saying ZTA doesn’t take juniors? They do???

by: Lol   

I’d prefer the truth than sugar coating everything

By: Lol
#5by:    

hey girl

so i rushed freshman year at my old school before i transferred but didn't accept my bid bc i knew i was going to transfer here

i rushed again sophomore year but didnt accept my bid because i knew i was going to take the next semester off and wasn't sure when/if i was going to return to usc

i rushed a third time as a junior and all the houses dropped me -- still not sure what happened as i went in with an open mind, had such a positive attitude, great conversations, had friends in almost every sorority, had made dean's or president's list so my gpa wasn't an issue -- idk, not upset about it now but after that happened it really hurt

so, my advice is: don't rush as a junior. i was the only junior that i knew of that rushed last year and in my opinion it wasn't worth it at all and i just wasted my time but do what you feel like in your heart!!

By: i rushed as junior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.