facebook

rushing as a sophomore?

by:    

How is it to rush as a Sophomore? Are your chances worse than as a Freshman? I mean, are you looked down upon because you didn't join a sorority as a Freshman? Would I probably wind up in a house I really like because more people will know me?

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Do it! Some houses are more open than others, but it’s a great opportunity to spend the year getting to know people and where you might fit in. Definitely not a major disadvantage!

By: Agreed
#2by:    

Hey girl! I actually rushed as a junior because that is when I transferred to usc! Personally I think as a junior I did pretty well since I made it through and ended up with a house I grew to love. If they like you then they will want you! The post above is right that some house are more willing to take uppeeclassman than others. It can never hurt to try! Also my little rushed as a sophomore!

By: Junior rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wondering   

Would you mind sharing which house you pledged?

By: Wondering
#3by:    

Hey! I rushed as a sophomore this year and definitely thought it helped me. I had confidence and comfort being older than majority of the girls in rush and ended up with top houses back each round.

By: Sophomore
by: Wondering   

Would you mind sharing which house your wound up pledging?

By: Wondering

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.