facebook

sorority ranks

by: Alum

There are 4 tiers. Within the tiers is based on opinion. Top 2 are hard to get in. 3rd is your normal just maybe had a bad rush. The bottom takes the leftovers/girls who get bids just because you sign up. And YES THIS IS A THING. EVERYONE GETS A BID IF YOU DONT SUICICDE.

ΑΔΠ ΔΔΔ ΖΤΑ
ΚΔ ΑΧΩ ΧΩ
ΚΚΓ ΦΜ ΔΖ ΑΓΔ
ΓΦΒ ΠΒΦ ΑΞΔ

Posted By: Alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost   

AXO then KD, DZ then Phi Mu.. AGD a tier down

By: Almost
#2  by: hey   

ranking is accurate, but it's actually possible to get dropped from the process. if you make it to pref you're guaranteed a bid however. its uncommon girls get dropped from every sorority, but it happens

By: hey
#3  by: hi   

I am in one of the sororities you put in the bottom tier and we do drop a significant amount of girls. Don't post things that just aren't true.

By: hi
by: NooJul 8, 2018 6:07:42 PM

Please honey know ya don’t. The ones in the bottom tier don’t drop any. There’s literally an equation on how many you have to invite back. Why do you think pi phi has to have 15 pref parties and adpi will have 5. It’s loterally how recruitment works.

By: Noo
by: I hate this websiteAug 5, 2018 11:27:38 PM

Just because girls don’t come back to your house doesn’t mean that you were the one to drop them. I’m from a middle of the road sorority and we don’t get some girls back that we love because they pick houses considered above us and those houses want them. Just like we don’t get girls back from houses considered below us sometimes for the same reason. Houses only truly “drop” girls if they are near the bottom of the list for that house while the house was one of the ones the PNM wanted to go back to. USC tries to distribute the number of girls going to each sorority so the classes are of a roughly similar number, that makes it a mutual selection process between houses and PNMs. The fact that it is a mutual process is meant to ensure that most girls end up in sororities that wanted them and that they wanted (maybe not their top choice, but still). Everyone should go into rush with an open mind and just ~trust the process~

By: I hate this website
#4  by: Ermagerd   

It really bugs me when people say they know how the equations work when they really don’t. The newer chapters have less yearly data to go off of to accurately depict how many girls they can let go and still be okay. It’s literally what happened to Pi Phi two years ago, they were told their numbers were really good and better than expected and they dropped way more girls than they should have and ended up with a smaller pool to pull from. But last year they had a huge PC. The computer runs all of it and every house makes a gamble when they decide where to put girls on their lists because they’re competing with every other house for that same girl but depending on where she falls on their list and other lists as well as how many the chapter is allowed to take, determines where she goes. It’s all a giant computer equation with so many factors it can’t be oversimplified on some anonymous website. Listen to your Pi Chis and just try to get to know everyone you meet during recruitment and you’ll be fine!!!

By: Ermagerd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.