facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 9 of 15
#81by:    

um zta had to do spring rush...and tri delt avoided spring rush by giving out snap bids. both axo and xo were way above quota and got great girls. so i would most definitely say tri delt and zta are overrated, have moved down, and xo and axo have taken their place.

By: butt
#82by:    

Almost Chi O

By: K
by: Stop...   

First of all, I?m in Chi Omega, and I find the above comment offensive. I love my friends in Alpha Chi (and I love my friends in each and every sorority on campus). Every sisterhood is unique and amazing. Who are you to judge and criticize others from the outside? I agree with my sister who posted not long ago asking you all to please leave Chi Omega out of this, but I also really hope that this ranking crap would stop altogether. Celebrate what each sisterhood brings to the table, put the focus on being Panhellenic not this stuff!

By: Stop...
by: So True   

Well said Chi Omega. I think y'all really are chill, amazing girls with a great sisterhood. Alpha Chi Love.

By: So True
by: excuse   

i'm in AXO and I obviously also find this comment offensive..just because we share two letters and happened to have the first one starting with an "a" does not give anyone the right to call us "almost" chi o...obviously none of us felt that way or else we would have went chi o. I am proud to be an Alpha Chi and our sisterhood deserves to be recognized for what it is, not compared to another purely for the reason of sharing two letters in our name.

By: excuse
#83by:    

and the above comment is not meant to be offensive to Chi O's AT ALL I have a good group of girl friends in chi o who i adore, and I think y'all have a great sisterhood and a lot of genuine, awesome girls. I'm just pointing out that we picked alpha chi because it was where we belonged. that is all.

By: btw
#84by:    

Trying to base this on all-around rankings, but tell me if you disagree...

AΔΠ/ΚΔ/Δ& ;#916;Δ
ΖΤΑ/ΧΩ/& #913;ΧΩ
ΔΖ/ΦΜ
ΚΚΓ
ΓΦΒ/ΑΓ&# 916;

By: Real rankings
by: Real rankings   

^k I don't know what happened there.
ADPI/KD/DDD
ZTA/XO/AXO
DZ/Phi Mu
KKG
Gamma Phi/AGD

By: Real rankings
by: usc   

I agree with this

By: usc
#85by:    

ADPi/KD/ZTA/DDD
XO/AXO
DZ/PhiMu
KKG
GPhi/AGD

By: dee
#86by:    

ADPi/KD/XO/DDD
AXO/ZTA
DZ/PhiMu
KKG
GPhi/AGD

By: New order

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#87by:    

I would put ZTA XO and AXO all on the same level now--maybe just under top tier?

By: But really
#88by:    

I'm sorry but any sorority that has to take SNAP BIDS or do SPRING RUSH is not top tier and I do not know how DDD and ZTA can even be considered top when sororities like KKG and PhiMu didn't even have to! Get off your high horses and stop trying to self-rank your way up.

By: DDDZTA
by: Uh...   

OK, Phi Mu, maybe you didn't have to do Spring Rush or snap bids...but then again, DDD and ZTA didn't have to stoop to taking some of the nut jobs and porky girls you took during fall recruitment. Just saying...

By: Uh...

hahahaha i can't believe you're trying to say kkg and phi mu are better than ddd and zta

#89by:    

The rankings have and always will be

DDD/ADPI/ZTA/KD
AXO/XO
DZ/PHIMU
KKG/GPHI/AGD

anyone who says otherwise is just trying to self rank

By: always
by: @always   

Top part is right (though the four houses are pretty distinct from each other). You might move DZ up with XO/AXO (sort of a stretch), or put them in their own tier.

Phi Mu definitely needs to be on the same level as KKG/GPhi/AGD. They might be a bit better looking, but a lot of their girls are awful messes. My guess is that their drama is going to catch up to them and really hurt the chapter.

By: @always
by: Not so   

Things change...nothing stays the same including these rankings:

XO and AXO are moving up while DDD and ZTA have gone downhill.

No self ranking going on...just stating facts.

By: Not so
by: Truth   

After last year's pledge class...In alphabetical order

ADPi/AXO/XO/KD
DDD/ZTA
DZ/KKG/PhiMu
AGD/GPHI

Things do change...nothing stays the same, including these tiers.

By: Truth
#90by:    

AXO and XO love this site

By: AXO and XO
by: um    

no. its just the truth. face it...zta had to spring rush and ddd gave out snap bids. chi o and axo were both well above quota and didn't have to dirty rush to get a good pledge class. sorry you can't accept the fact that you're sororities are going downhill fast. and btw, kkg did have to do spring rush i know girls in their spring 13 pledge class..

By: um
by: Hey   

I'm not in either XO or AXO and I'm on here. I think everyone checks out this site. I also think the above is accurate. XO and AXO have moved up while others have fallen. Change...get over it.

By: Hey

they met quota because they let a lot more girls come back during each round of rush than ddd and zta did. probably because they knew they couldnt afford to be selective

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.