facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 8 of 15
#71by:    

It saddens me to see so much bashing of other sororities on here. Everyone should stop caring about rankings so much and enjoy their sisterhood. We're only here for four years, and if you spend all that time worrying about what tier you are, you're going to miss out on great times with your sisters!!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#72by:    

since when has chi o been top tier?! & who even takes their time to argue on here? this is pathetic. everyone has their own idea of top tier.

By: so confused
by: Well...   

#81... you took your time to post on here so what does that say about you? BTW, Chi O is considered top tier now after their last couple of pledge classes. I'm not in XO and even I can acknowledge that. Times have changed and the rankings have changed too. That's just the way it is.

By: Well...
#73by:    

I'm in chi omega and it really make me sick to see all of yall hating on our sorority, please just leave us out of it!

By: chi o
by: snaps   

snaps to that sista!

By: snaps
#74by:    

this is just how it is

ADPi
DDD
KD
ZTA
XO
AXO
PHI MU
DZ
KKG
AGD
GPHI

By: ok
by: Hmmm   

I think things were shook up and rearranged after last Fall's rush. Times do change
ADPi
KD
XO
DDD
AXO
ZTA
Phi MU
DZ
KKG
AGD
GPHI

By: Hmmm
#75by:    

I agree with you except for one thing...
ADPI
KD
DDD/XO
AXO
ZTA
Phi Mu
DZ
KKG
AGD/GPHI

By: above ^
#76by:    

definitely not accurate ^

By: 1
#77by:    

hahah chi o's love these websites..maybe yall have moved up but you're still not "top tier." not that rankings matter at all because chi o is a great sorority i just don't understand why they feel the need to try and call themselves top tier. they were much more chill a few years ago without the newer pledge classes who are so much about rankings. the "true rankings" are still in no order
adpi/tridelt/kd
zta
axo/chi o
dz/ph imu
kkg
agd
gamma phi

keep in mind agd is brand new though so they haven't been around long enough to really make a reputation for themselves. but they can only go up form here everyones gotta start at the bottom. and every sorority here is great you really can't go wrong.

By: damn
by: In the know   

Nope...things do change...sorry. DDD is no longer a top tier. Nor ZTA. Both have fallen to mid. DDD had to give snap bids this year and ZTA didn't meet quota either. I'm not in XO or AXO, but I think both have moved up to top tier...not that they care.

By: In the know
#78by:    

ADPi/DDD
ZTA/KD
XO
AXO
DZ/PHI MU
KKG
--------
AGD
GPHI

By: -
#79by:    

this is how it actually is in no order within tiers.
Top 1: adpi tridelt kd zta(falling but still top)
Top 2/upper mid: chi o alpha chi
------------------
solid mid: dz phi mu
----
bottom/mid:kkg
---
absolute bottom: agd gphib

By: really
#80by:    

alpha chi isn't tied with chi omega, ask anyone about their pledge classes this year and chi omega wins by a landslide, they are however behind the top four!

By: but
by: k chi o   

can you please stop arguing about being god forbid, TIED with axo. y'all are two very great sororities and you are just making chi o look worse by arguing so much about being better. no one cares which is better, bottom line is axo and chi o are both top 6. get over it.

By: k chi o
by: also   

i personally know many girls in chi o's fall 12 pledge class who were DROPPED by axo previously during rush, and girls who preffed chi o and went to a diff sorority that were also dropped from axo. so before you go saying how much better their pledge class is, why don't you check your facts.

By: also
by: In the know   

UGH! the drama over nothing. Every sorority here has girls who were dropped by and who dropped other sororities, including ones considered to be top tier. There are just too many girls going through rush to keep everyone. Why can't we agree that every sorority here has their strengths and weaknesses. You just have to find your fit.

By: In the know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.