facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 15
#61  by: ZTA   

If you were truly an ADPi legacy I think you would have given them more of a chance rather than 'dropping' them after the first round. I kept ADPi because the girls seemed fun and energetic, it seems like a good chapter with a good sisterhood. I actually stepped in the ADPi house through every round except for pref, and I was impressed in every round. Their philanthropy round had almost everyone tearing up. Don't bash them unless you actually saw what they had to offer.

By: ZTA
by: lolJan 27, 2013 8:05:57 PM

haha okay you can deny me being a legacy all you want im not trying to prove myself. i simply said i didnt like them at all they werent the right sorority for me and i knew that the first day. dont judge someone unless you actually know what youre talking about. k? doubt im not the only legacy of a house that had no interest in joining that house.

By: lol
by: legacyOct 24, 2013 5:23:52 PM

I was an ADPi leg too and decided they weren't for me after the 3rd round because I had fallen in love with another sorority. I gave them a little more of a little more of a chance though during rush. Although I found my home somewhere else, it's still clear that ADPI has a great sisterhood, even if it wasn't the one for me!

By: legacy
#62  by: a   

but you made a judgement off of that house after only being in it for one round.

By: a
by: yesJan 27, 2013 10:41:11 PM

yes, isnt that the whole point of rush? to judge which houses you liked after the first round? you judged two sororities and dropped them the first round two. i'm sorry you don't like the fact that i didn't like adpi haha get over it!

By: yes
#63  by: yes   

and i'm not even the person who wrote that comment about pnms and xo. i'm another adpi legacy in a different sorority who dropped adpi.

By: yes
#64  by: adpi   

I'm in chi o and last week I was out with all my friends and one of your sisters commented on how all the chi omegas are always out together, and we do everything together and how close we are. she said the only time large groups of ADPis are together is after chapter, and that eating at the house is helping a little, but not much. We have a great sisterhood, don't try and neglect that and bash one of our sisters for choosing our chapter over yours. We have the highest pledge class GPA, and are .01 behind Yall in gpa... stop.

By: adpi
by: LolSep 13, 2018 1:17:51 AM

2012 XO GET OFF GREEK RANK YOU ARE NOT GOOD
2018 XO GET OFF GREEK RANK YOU ARE BARELY MIDDLE TIER NOW BECAUSE OF IT

By: Lol
#65  by: Oh my goodness   

This is embarrassing. I'm in Chi O and it's mortifying how many posts we have on here. I love this sisterhood, too, but that doesn't mean we need to bash other sororities. So PLEASE cut it out and let's be panhellenic, ladies!

By: Oh my goodness
by: AgreedJan 30, 2013 5:37:12 PM

I think everyone would benefit from more panhellenic love! Let?s face it, USC?s greek system is AWESOME. Let?s keep it that way instead of trying to tear each other apart.

By: Agreed
#66  by: -   

Adpi
Tridelt, ZTA, KD
Chi O, ACHIO
Phi Mu, DZ
KKG
Gamma Phi, AGD

By: -
by: noJan 30, 2013 9:08:45 PM

nice try adpi hahahhahahahaha

By: no
by: To: noJan 30, 2013 9:37:39 PM

Your time stamp gives you away, sweetie, as does your nickname. You've been tearing down other sororities and promoting your own, and it's only making your organization look bad. Try being nice to people instead of crapping on other sororities to gain popularity--it works a lot better.

By: To: no
by: NOJan 30, 2013 10:07:35 PM

nice try to you, "sweetie" because i'm aware of this and not trying to hide anything and try to guess what sorority i'm in ;) you'll be wrong.

By: NO
by: -Jan 30, 2013 10:39:06 PM

I'm not in ADPi.. I'm just basing it off of their grades and rankings, and most of their personalities.

By: -
#67  by: Most will agree   

In no order within tiers:
ADPi, DDD, KD
ZTA
AXO, XO (they're the same, both top six, get over it)

By: Most will agree
#68  by: gqgea   

why does getting good grades make you top tier. that just makes you a nerd

By: gqgea
by: eJan 30, 2013 11:28:03 PM

So then what exactly is it that makes a sorority top tier if it's not a matter of being well-rounded?

By: e
#69  by: Wow REALLY?   

It doesn't matter what sorority rank you are as long as you aren't in GammaPhi!!!!! XD Them girls are weird!

By: Wow REALLY?
by: MoronFeb 3, 2013 12:15:30 PM

Totally uncalled for. The Gamma Phi's (...and Kappas) are getting better and deserve more respect than this. I am not sure what house you are in, but I certainly hope it is not mine.

By: Moron
#70  by: I agree   

Yeah 76 seems right

By: I agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.