facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 15
#31  by: -   

I don't get how you can judge a group of hundreds of girls and rank them accordingly.. Each sorority is so diverse and all of the girls have different morals in each one

By: -
by: xdfsAug 11, 2013 12:28:58 AM

This is the most intelligent thing I've read on this website.

By: xdfs
#32  by: In My Opinion   

Top Tier: ADPi, DDD, KD
Somewhere between Top and Mid: XO, ZTA
Middle: AXO, DZ, Phi Mu
Bottom: KKG, Gamma Phi, AGD

By: In My Opinion
by: agreedOct 24, 2013 5:04:52 PM

accurate.

By: agreed
#33  by: as of fall 2012   

DDD ADPi KD XO
ZTA
AXO
DZ Phi Mu
KKG Gamma Phi AGD

By: as of fall 2012
#34  by: this is the truth   

DDD
KD
ADPi
KKG
AXO
XO
DZ
GPB
PhiMu

By: this is the truth
by: wtfOct 28, 2012 9:46:31 PM

someone is dumb deaf blind and in kkg

By: wtf
by: TruthOct 29, 2012 6:55:38 PM

KKG, You are nowhere near the middle. Get back to the bottom. #38 above is honestly how it is.

By: Truth
#35  by: ^riiight   

Hahahaha okay KKG. Wowwww.

By: ^riiight
#36  by: transfer   

I am looking to transfer next year and my sorority is Alpha Chi Omega at Chapel Hill. I would be entering as a junior. I am very involved in my chapter and would like to get an honest opinion about Alpha Chi at USC. Thanks so much.

By: transfer
#37  by: Female   

This is the most ridiculous, self-agrandizing, waste of time conversation I've ever seen. If you don't know what some of those terms mean, I wouldn't be surprised. Those of you on here are representing your sororities as unintelligent and pathetic groups of young women. Please, have some self respect, and don't base your self worth on the name of your sorority. I'm in a sorority here, and I couldn't be prouder to represent my letters, but when I see conversations like this, I'm ashamed to be a part of Greek Life as a whole.

By: Female
#38  by: chi o's   

stop trying to rank yourself... try to be a little less obvious

By: chi o's
#39  by: aww   

this is sad... I'm a zeta and i just want to apologize on behalf of my sisters to those who hate us so much. I'm not sure if someone made you upset or did something to you, but I'm sorry that's how you feel about our chapter. We're here for 4 years and after that its over and then all of us will just mix in with everyone else and won't stay separated by chapter . So just enjoy your time with your own sisters. I didn't join to be in a tier... I joined to find my best friends here and thankfully I did find them :)

By: aww
#40  by: scgirl92   

There really need to be four tiers at this school. And they should be:

ADPi, Tri Delt, KD
Chi O, Zeta
AXO, DZ, Phi Mu
KKG, GPhiB, AGD

By: scgirl92

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.