facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 13 of 15
#121  by: 2014   

Tier 1-
XO ADPi ZTA KD DDD
Tier 2-
AXO KKG DZ PHI MU
Tier 3-
AGD GPB

By: 2014
#122  by: ...   

Agd is deff bottom tier. I don't see it getting much better for them. Gphi is just sad. A lot of the girls are super sweet but you never really know what your going to get when it comes to them. I am not a chi o but I would for sure say top. Their last two pledge classes have been really strong.
Zeta is confusing. Sure theiyre all gorgeous but I never hear of them. That's the only sorority that's i do not have friends in.

By: ...
#123  by: Reality   

You can't really rank the tops because they're all good but different depending on your personality/values/whatever!!! Some you might fit better in and some are better in certain ways...

TOPS
ADPi- classic southern sorority, a lot of blondes, all pretty smart but also take many legacies. known for being Southern Belles, good girls, and religious :) "all American girl" looks!

KD- really laid back girls! Known for being chill and witty, great senses of humors and the "girls next door"! They're not that involved in the Greek community as the other top tiers but they're still really good. frats like these chill girls and many are very wealthy, and pretty!

ZTA- a lot of fun girls who like to go out. really care about their philanthropy and do a lot of fundraising for it! Many are quirky, in a cool way, and funny/real girls. Majority are very attractive in that hot party girl way

DDD- another top sorority with a lot of legacies and rich girls!! these girls are probably the wildest of all the top tiers! Not much else to say about them but a lot are attractive but they aren't really known for doing much on campus

Some would consider these middle but I personally think they're making their way Into top and should be considered with them:
LOWER TOP:

CHI O-best sisterhood! Smart&Kind
A CHI O- more hot party girls

..the rest of the sororities are not as involved on campus and just not as prestigious/not much to say there..

Mid tiers:
DZ/KKG same level
PHI MU

Bottom:
GPB....

By: Reality
by: GoodJan 26, 2014 12:03:19 AM

Spot on. Totally agree!!

By: Good
#124  by: usc_sorority   

In no particular order
Top:
ADPI
KD
DDD
AXO
ZTA
XO
Middle:
DZ
Phi Mu
KKG
Bottom:
AGD
GPHI

By: usc_sorority
#125  by: GDI   

actual 2014 ranks

tri delt, ADPI, KD
ZTA, chi O, A Chi O
Kappa kappa gamma, phi mu, DZ
gamma phi, alpha gam

NO SPECIFIC ORDER IN EACH TIER

By: GDI
#126  by: terri   

Silly quesiton. It's always going to be a matter of who you ask.

By: terri
#127  by: yeh   

okay honestly tiers aren't even a thing except bottom..
adpi phi mu axo chi o and (unfortunately) kappa all recruited up
tri delt zta dz recruited down
everything else stayed the same

By: yeh
by: LolAug 26, 2014 9:28:14 PM

Are you kidding me? Zeta did great. A lot of haters on here.

By: Lol
by: yeahh...Aug 27, 2014 12:02:35 AM

zta did great this year.. i'm personally not the biggest fan of zeta but you have to give credit where credit is due in my opinion zta adpi and axo all did exceptionally well and then xo phi mu and kappa did better than expected...dz and ddd were the biggest let downs by far

By: yeahh...
#128  by: really y'all    

ADPI AXO ZTA
KD DDD XO
KKG PHIMU(interchangeable but both ahead of DZ) DZ
AGD(don't know why they were left out so much) GPHI PIPHI(new)

By: really y'all
#129  by: ME   

Top Tier: DDD and ADPi
Mid Tier: ZTA, Chi O, AXO, KD
Mid-Lower: DZ, Phi Mu, KKG
Bottom: AGD, Gamma Phi

By: ME
#130  by: Haha   

Who cares

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.