facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 12 of 15
#111  by: honestly   

based off overall looks/involvement
DDD/ZTA/AXO/XO/KD/ADPi are the 6 top sororities

By: honestly
by: UmNov 13, 2013 10:59:42 PM

Yes, but not in that order at all.

By: Um
#112  by: Greeks   

I can honestly say every sorority is just different from the others. I would not even rank them considering it really just depends on what you're looking for in a sorority. They all have their "stereotypes," but there are around 300 girls in each house so you can't just put a label on each house to describe every girl. Definitely depends on what you're looking for in a sorority and what kind of people you want to spend your 4 years of college with.

By: Greeks
#113  by: omg   

if you want a good sorority AXO is your only options. everyone is classless and stupid

By: omg
by: real axoNov 18, 2013 6:11:35 PM

This is getting completely out of hand, I am a member of AXO here and personally know that NONE of my sisters would ever post anything like this.. people are posting things like this to make us look bad. Personally some of my best friends are phi mus, kds, and kappas all COMPLETELY different but all awesome! Please don't believe that any of this is coming from real alpha chis, we all know that all sororities are amazing in their own unique way

By: real axo
#114  by: Opinion   

This is my opinion (listed in order):
Adpi, Zta, tri delta, KD, XO, AXO, DZ, KKG, Phi Mu, Gamma Phi, AGD

By: Opinion
#115  by: How it is   

Seriously everyone knows this.

In order within tiers:
ADPi, KD, DDD
ZTA, XO, AXO (some people would bump AXO lower but I think they're equal to XO)
DZ, Phi Mu
KKG, Gamma Phi, AGD

It's going to stay this way for a while, no matter how much y'all argue.

By: How it is
by: preachDec 18, 2013 11:49:30 PM

^^^^ word sista very accurate

By: preach
by: THANK YOUDec 20, 2013 7:59:04 PM

Yep yep yep 128 is right. And the top six are the top six, they're solid and not going anywhere anytime soon.

By: THANK YOU
by: NoDec 21, 2013 1:49:42 AM

Flip phi mu and kappa... And yeah, top six are top six. Not saying it will be like that forever, but there's a big gap between those and the rest. Movement within the two tiers but no between them. Could change, but it would take at least a couple years the way the gap is now.

All usc s

By: No
by: okayDec 22, 2013 3:37:55 PM

obviously a tri delt... real order
Adpi kd axo xo ddd zta dz pm kkg gp agd

By: okay
#116  by: Merry Christmas...   

Merry Christmas self promoting AXO! AXO is nowhere near the top HOHOHO!

By: Merry Christmas...
by: ^hahaDec 22, 2013 10:41:44 PM

Ain't it the truth...

By: ^haha
#117  by: stop....   

...bashing AXO. Seriously it's so juvenile and usually only bash the top sororities on these sites to make them seem worse so basically your bashing makes them look better...

By: stop....
#118  by: honest   

After this years Fall 2013 pledge class things have definitely changed.

ADPi - still well liked and a big sorority.
XO- Still behind ADPi but many have said they had the best pledge class this year.
KD- Well liked but slipping.
DDD- Slipping in size and was not as liked by PNM's as they used to be.
ZTA- A lot like DDD and had to give snap bids.
AXO- Definitely growing and getting better but as of right now still not top 5, but barely!
KKG- Also getting bigger and better.
DZ- Liked by PNM's for the most part.
Phi Mu- Definitely getting better as well.
AGD- Will continue to grow with time. Nice girls but most PNM's wanted a bigger sorority.
GPhi- Mixed feelings from most PNM's and a mixed group of girls.

By: honest
by: HeyJan 20, 2014 11:06:15 AM

I agree with the assessment above. To #133 below me, I know a few girls from my Pi Chi group that are your sisters and they are great girls. Was GPhi their first choices? No, but they have come to love your sisterhood. And most sororities have different types of girls in them. After all...we come from different areas of the country with different life experiences. Just sayin

By: Hey
#119  by: Welllll.....   

I don't see how having a mixed group of girls is such a bad thing. I love my gamma phi sisters and am so glad we aren't all the same stereotypical sorority girl. We have one of the best sisterhoods and that's all that matters in the end. I wouldn't change a thing about any of my sisters and would take being "dead last" over being superficial any day.

By: Welllll.....
#120  by: yeah...   

kkg has really preppy, cute, sporty and smart ladies. I think they are amazing, and as good but probably better than dz and phimu. personal opinion.

By: yeah...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.