facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 10 of 15
#91by:    

Sorry to say.. But top teir IS NOT tri delt and zeta anymore... They have plummeted and I have never heard one of my friends brag about being in either. Adpi will forever be too teir but AXO and chi o are most definitely taking over those two spots and with good pledge classes will clearly outdo both of them. One of my friends dropped kd because they were so different during rush than in real life, and I know the sisterhood is very close in phi mu.

By: Uh what
by: thats    

SO TRUE about KD. during rush i loved them, thought they were sweet, pretty, classy ladies. then right after it was like they fell off the face of the earth. you never hear about them. and their last years pledge class is FULL of chubbies and girls who are just not pretty or nice at all. its like they all think so highly of themselves for being in KD but really they are nothing special at all

By: thats
#92by:    

in no order the big six are:
ADPI ZTA AXO DDD KD XO

then there is a gap, but the rest of the sororities are all awesome as well

PM/DZ
KKG/AGD/GPB

By: truth
#93by:    

Top A: ADPI, DDD
TOP B: KD, ZTA (although falling fast)
MID: XO, DZ, AXO
BOTTOM: PHI MU, KKG, G PHI B, ALPHA GAM

By: Real rankings
by: LOL   

You must be a DDD to post this. Y'all have fallen to Mid tier now.

By: LOL
by: To lol   

Pretty sure it was a DZ that wrote that

By: To lol
#94by:    

ADPi, KD, DDD
XO, AXO, ZTA
DZ, Phi Mu
KKG, GPB, AGD

By: Basically
by: you    

are wrong. tridelt has fallen.

By: you
#95by:    

the above two posts were by a tridelt and then a kd, because no one else would put them above everyone else. the top six in no order are ZTA ADPI AXO DDD KD XO, then rest is accurate.

By: obviously
#96by:    

ADPI, DDD
KD, ZTA
XO
DZ, AXO, PHI MU
KKG, G PHI B

The top 4 houses have always been pretty consistent, and you can reverse the order in whichever way depending on who you know/personal preference. XO is in it's own division...not quite top and not quite middle...Honestly I'm confused as to why so many people are ranking AXO over DZ. If anything DZ has risen to top middle status after this year, AXO is still awesome though. PHI MU has done so well at establishing themselves as a chapter over the past few years that they crawled out of bottom tier fast! Still climbing. KKG is a little better than G PHIB, but not by much. G PHI is always known for having the awkward but sweet girls, and a close sisterhood.

By: TRUTH
by: Rush 2013   

Agreed. DZs return rates were higher than AXOs this year

By: Rush 2013
by: LOL   

More like...

ADPi,AXO,XO
KD,DDD,ZTA

DZ,PhiMu

KKG

GphiB,AGD

By: LOL
by: stop   

trying DZ. axo has consistently gotten great pledge classes and you literally never hear about dz. you are right above kkg and gphi...i'd rather be a phi mu or axo any day over a dz. and in truth guys love alpha chi's cause theyre beautiful and fun

By: stop
by: wow   

to the person who replied 'stop' above me are you in AXO it's really hard to tell

By: wow
#97by:    

Top 5

Tri Delt, chi o, kd, adpi, zeta,

By: I mean
by: um   

did axo drop you or something? why the hostility

By: um
by: no   

No, AXO is just not top tier yet. And this is coming from a person who didn't even post this

By: no
#98by:    

And as expected here come the dz promoters. Y'all are great but there's too much of a seperation between the two tiers. You aren't in the top, but y'all are definitely the BEST of the rest, and don't worry you have solidified that over phi mu and kappa.

By: Uh oh
by: seriously   

you can argue over where in the super 6 everyone should be, but the 6 are the same (in alphabetical order of abbreviations): adpi, axo, chio, ddd, kd, zta

everyone else is still good but not top 6. including dz.

By: seriously
#99by:    

hands down:
AXO/ADPI/CHI O
ZTA/KD/DDD
PM/DZ/AGD
KKG/GPHI

By: after today

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#100by:    

Yep!

Based on today:

AXO/CHiO/ADPi top tier
KD/DDD/Phi Mu/AGD middle tier
Zeta/KKG/Gamma Phi bottom tier

By: PNM
by: YEAH CHI O   

accurate ^

By: YEAH CHI O
by: YEAH CHI O   

sorry i meant accurate on #12

By: YEAH CHI O

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.