facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 1 of 15
#1by:    

That's a really good question that probably has 10 different answers. Of the ten Panhellenic sororities at USC, ADPi and TriDelt have been in the top tier for years. KD and ZTA used to be, but they are battling an upsurge from DZ and Chi O. Phi Mu which is not even listed is super strong for a new chapter. It all depends on the pledge class they get. Top Tier - ADPi, TriDelt, Mid Tier - Chi O, DZ, KD,Phi Mu, Bottom Tier - Zeta, Kappa, Gamma Phi

By: Go Greek
by: Go Greek   

Sorry - left out AXO which should also by mid tier.

By: Go Greek
by: yoyo   

hahaah this makes me laugh...

By: yoyo
by: USC   

TOP: adpi, alpha chi, kd UPPER MIDDLE: chi o, tri delta, zta LOWER MIDDLE: phi mu, alpha gam, dz BOTTOM: kkg, gphi

By: USC
by: Agreed   

Go Greek is dead on. Except I'd move ZTA up to middle tier. Other than that, very accurate.

Top Tier: ADPi, DDD, Chi O
Mid Tier: KD Phi Mu AXO ZTA DZ
Bottom: KKG Gamma Phi

By: Agreed
by: No   

Phi mu is not on the same plane as dz, zta, kd and axo. Thank you though.

Delusional

By: No
by: @No   

You're delusional if you think dz is better... Nothing special about them

By: @No
by: SOSOSOSOSOSO WRONG   

This is hilarious....you clearly don't know what the return rates were for AGD, DZ, ZTA, AND GAMMA PHI. Nice try though!!!!!! Every one of these posts are completely inaccurate.

By: SOSOSOSOSOSO WRONG
by: and   

and axid, pi phi, and agd

By: and
by: yup   

TOP: tri-delt, KD, ADPi
MIDDLE: Zeta, Chi-O, AXO
BOTTOM: Kappa, Phi Mu, Gamma Phi, DZ

By: yup
#2by:    

To the post above get over the tier stuff... Its really inaccuarate too. We all know youre a tridelt if u posted that.

By: This chick...
by: Greek friend   

Interesting to read all of this as my good friend rushed and just accepted her bid today. She worried about mean cliques within ADPi that she had heard about...and Tri-Delt had developed too much of a party girl image. She is kind of an all-American girl, pretty, smart and classy. She chose Chi-O and is super excited. She was very touched by the strength of their sisterhood and values and said she is looking forward to the next four years. I've known her a long time and if Chi-O's pledge class is anything like her they have launched themselves into what you would call the top tier!

By: Greek friend
#3by:    

All the sororites are really good! I am so excited of how strong my sorority is for being brand new! and so excited for being part of USC greek life! this is my junior year and I can't wait to see what the year will bring! Best University and amazing ladies!

By: uscgirl
#4by:    

TOP: tri-delt, KD, ADPi
MIDDLE: Zeta, Chi-O, AXO
BOTTOM: Kappa, Phi Mu, Gamma Phi, DZ

By: in the bonds

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: omg   

hahaha OK.

By: omg
#5by:    

TOP: tri-delt, KD, ChiO, ADPi,(ZTA)
Mid: AXO, phimu, dz
bottom: kappa, gamma phi

By: from what I've seen
#6by:    

This is such a joke..

The rankings are and have been for a while now:
top: ADPi, TriDelt, KD, ZTA
middle: ChiO, AXO, DZ
bottom: PhiMu, KKG, GPhiB

By: keeping in real
#7by:    

It doesn't matter about the way it's always been before...presently (NOW) the rankings are...

TOP: ADPi, Chi O, Tri Delt
Mid: AXO, DZ, KD, Phi Mu, ZTA
Bottom: KKG, GPhiB

By: Greek Friend
by: Me   

100% accurate

By: Me
#8by:    

Chi O is not top tier...stop trying to rank yourself

By: sorry
by: Greek Friend   

I'm not a Chi O (wish I was) but just calling it as I see it. Have you seen this year's Chi O pledge class? Sure looks like they got A LOT of top quality girls. They've moved up while others have dropped down.

By: Greek Friend
by: Lol   

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Except xo was the bottom of the top 6 forever and now they have to look out for kappa and dz lol... maybe even phi mu, and phi mu is not good...

But forever #1 in self ranking

By: Lol
#9by:    

What does everyone have against the Zetas at USC?

By: want to know
#10by:    

Okay regardless of tiers, this is how it is, in order:
ADPi
DDD
KD
XO
ZTA
AXO
DZ
KKG
Phi Mu
G Phi B

By: senior greek
by: LOL   

DZ and KKG above Phi Mu? Thats funny

By: LOL
by: jokes   

No way KKG is above Phi Mu.... Especially after Phi Mu's pledge class this past year

By: jokes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.