facebook

dphie's spring pledge class

by:    

Looks like it's a diverse / mixed pledge class. did y'all see the photos?

Looks like AGD and DG took a few girls a couple of weeks ago too

Posted By: georgia
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So did SK, DZ, Gamma phi, an Chi o

By: Yep
by: ?   

What's up with chi o having such a low retention rate? They're supposed to be top tier but somehow they always have to do COB...

By: ?
by: Um   

Chi o only takes like 3 or 4 girls every spring bc of December graduations. That's not a "low retention rate" they just want to stay at quota.

By: Um
by: So   

So did Tri delt!! They took like 6

By: So
by: Eh   

But unlike tri delt, chi o also had to give out snap bids the last few years.

By: Eh
by: Uh   

Tri delt gave out more snaps than chi o

By: Uh
by: Goodness!    

Filling spaces left empty by December graduates isn't indicative of a weak house. Everyone does it. Don't call out SK, DZ, DDD, Gamma Phi, and Chi-o like it's something they should be ashamed of.
If it actually even happened at all, good for them for being able to carefully select some good people to fill those open spaces.

By: Goodness!
#2by:    

Looks like dphie took a special ed girl

By: Lol
by: Yah   

So what? Congratulations to them then. For not being a judgemental and wasteful piece of flesh like you.

By: Yah
by: Fyi   

You are a jerk!

By: Fyi
by: Wow!   

If you aren't ashamed of yourself, your mama would certainly have enough shame for both of you!

By: Wow!
#3by:    

This is so petty.....Shame on you guys.

By: .
#4by:    

DPhiE did their spring last and took girls that didn't get bids at DZ, AGD and DG. Not surprising since they took so many people but it seemed like some of the other sororities who are known for having a big spring recruitment were more selective this year. And the special ed girl is actually really nice so y'all shouldn't make fun of her.

By: Ha
by: Seriously   

I'd rather have that girl as a sister than most of the posters on GR

By: Seriously
#5by:    

I just looked at the pics and good lord some of those girls look ratchet... But hey what can you expect from the new sorority on campus with a not so great national reputation? On the positive side, I've heard dphies are really accepting and not judgemental. They just don't seem like the rest of the Panhellenic sororities imo. Even AGD and DG have better looking girls overall.

By: Yikes
by: lol   

I doubt DPhiE is at UGA to be "like the rest of the sororities" considering their values.. & you know what? Looks aren't everything. maybe to you, but not to everyone. they're new, give them a break

By: lol
by: Ha   

DG and AGD definitely not "better looking"

By: Ha
#6by:    

DPhiE has some of the sweetest sorority girls I've met and some that are also really cute but also some weirdos.

Seems like they'll go through some growing pains figuring out who they are for a while.

By: Hmm
by: Not gonna last    

I highly doubt they'll be here in 10 years unless a lot more girls decide to rush in general the next few years. Alpha phi is gonna crush them so hard when they get here just because of the difference in reputation. I mean it's no secret why DPhiE left in the first place.

By: Not gonna last
#7by:    

That awkward moment when tri delt gave out snap bids...

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.