facebook

lesbians in greek life.

by:    

Long story short I'm choosing between Ole Miss and UGA. For the longest time I wanted to go to Miss (entire family went there) but I've also fallen in love with UGA.
I'm not toyally out but I've been told being a lesbian and a sorority woman just doesn't happen at Miss. In the most hateful ways. I'm just curious if it the same here. I'm a normal girly girl. Any honest advice would be great.

Posted By: Nervous pnm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Pick the right house then they will accept you for who you truly are! I wish you best of luck during recruitment and at UGA!

By: If you
#2by:    

This just warms my heart. I posted a similar thread on the Mississippi site and in just a few hours it was full of hate. I'm not just going to choose based on this site or based on Greek life because it's about education. I know I'd get a better education at Georgia (thank god for early action) so I guess I'll just have to visit Athens a few more times :) and if I end up being the first person in my family to break tradition then so be it :)

By: OP
by: OP @actually   

You are so MFing correct. Lesson very learned. I just found out about this site, have the flu and am bored and curious. (Also a little doped up lol). I pretty much already knew about Miss because like I said my entire family and half my high school went/goes. One of my best friends goes to Georgia so as soon as it warms up I'll be visiting.

OP done posting. Might check back for giggles.

By: OP @actually
#3by:    

But might you be happier and more accepted up north?

By: Not trying to be mean
by: Georgia   

^Please everyone ignore this rude comment, which does not reflect the true attitude of the people in our state at all. All are welcome. Thanks.

By: Georgia
#4by:    

There is no place in our sororities for lesbians! You probably need to be looking at sororities up north or out west!

You won't be welcomed at any southern school.

By: Eww
by: Ewwww   

I don't think sororities even like them there

By: Ewwww
#5by:    

As you're not bumping waffles out on Milledge Avenue, don't worry about it. LOL

By: As long
#6by:    

One of my best friends is lesbian and in a sorority

By: sorority girl
#7by:    

Enuff on this topic!

By: Serious?
#8by:    

Lesbians should not be in Panhellenic sororities! It's all we have, let the Panhellenic sororities be straight, while girls plz.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

knew a lesbian in KD. It happens I just don't think people are out of the closet.

By: OMG
#10by:    

There was a lesbian in my sorority but she dropped

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.