facebook

unbiased sorority rankings

by:    

TOP TIER: will always be tops at UGA, the most prestigious old money private school traditional types.
1. ADPi (Macon Magnolia, will always be top)
2. Phi Mu (The other Macon Magnolia, just as pretty as ADPi, just a slightly less prestigious name)
3, 4, 5: Kappa, Theta, Chi O (ORDER IS DEBATABLE)

ALMOST TOP. Beautiful wealthy girls but some new money types and ALOT of plastic surgery, bleaching, heavy makeup, etc. Not as traditional.
6. KD (wealthiest of this bunch and largest house, most elaborate catering, most girls at Old South)
7, 8: Zeta, AOPi (order is debatable)
9. DDD (Very pretty, very strong nationally)

MIDDLE. All great sororities but there is a definite pecking order.
10. AXO (very academically oriented, house in a less ideal location holds them back a bit)
11. Sigma Kappa (beautiful girls, very popular with fraternities, remarkable improvement lately)
12. DZ (I expect to get a lot of disagreement on this but honestly they are prettier than Pi Phi and more popular despite their recent social probation).
13. Pi Phi (Still a great sorority but has a lot of heavier girls)
14. Gamma Phi (Colonized in the 80s I believe and worked remarkably hard to surpass a few already existing chapters)
LOWER
15. AGD (Very nice newly renovated house, steadily improving as UGA becomes more and more competitive)
16. SDT (Limit their options by choosing to be exclusive, but still a strong group, good social opportunities with the very prestigious AEPi)
17. DG

Posted By: Once and For All
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Oh and I can't forget DPhiE! I would put them right above DG because they have a fresh slate and seem to be getting some great girls

By: Once and For All
by: Steff   

Agreed

By: Steff
by: No   

DPhiE is dead last. They got some good girls this year because it's a cool opportunity to be a founding member, but they haven't even been here for a full year. It's kinda delusional to say they're passing anyone when they haven't even participated in recruitment once. I don't hate DPhiE or anything, and I hope they do well here but come on, it's way too early to compare them to anyone else yet.

By: No
by: I think   

I think this girl (or boy) was saying that DPhiE has a "clean slate" reputation with no negative stigma so far. Be real, DG has had a negative rep for a while now……

By: I think
by: To DPhiE   

DPhiE, why are you on here so much?

By: To DPhiE
#2by:    

So wrong 😂

By: Wow
#3by:    

So wrong 😂

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Kellie   

This is right

By: Kellie
#4by:    

I know girls from where I am from in the sororities that were named as top tier and girls in the ones named middle tier. In the girls that I know, it is certainly not the case that the so called top tier girls are from wealthier families than the so called middle tier sororities, and they certainly aren't prettier or from more prestigious schools. The post is either from a young person that hasn't realized what life is all about yet, or an older person that should have and hasn't and you have to feel sorry for them. Never say never and never say always.

By: Not the case
by: Another example   

Agree because, there are sisters that are in different sororities, some that are listed as top and some listed as another tier. There are brothers and sisters that are in fraternity/sororities that are listed as different tiers. It was stated that top tier is from old money and other tiers weren't. These siblings are from the same family. Goes to show you that good families are spread through all the Greek chapters.

By: Another example
by: To "Another example"   

The person writing this said things was just using generalizations to describe what the MAJORITY of the people in each house are like. They never said there weren't any exceptions so chill out. Overall this is a pretty true list.

By: To "Another example"
#5by:    

Wtf is this? This is not correct or unbiased in any way. The person who posted this is absolutely delusional and clearly has no grasp on what life is about.

#6by:    

This is true and hilarious 😂😂

By: Omg yes
by: Casey   

Lol, I think this ranking is spot on too!
The comments are a little blunt, but we're all thinking it haha

By: Casey
by: True   

My AOPi roommate puts on full makeup to go to the gym so I feel this lol
and it's also disappointing SDT and AXO's houses aren't on Milledge :(

By: True
by: Yes   

This is my favorite post of all time

By: Yes
#7by:    

Bump

By: Yep
#8by:    

Since when is DDD strong nationally?

By: ?
by: Umm   

Since forever all I'll over the country

By: Umm
by: Hahaha   

Try Delt, everyone else has

By: Hahaha
#9by:    

It's so obvious that this person is biased against a specific group of sororities. This is one of the worst rankings on this site by far

by: Carly    

"Bleachings and plastic surgery" really means fake af

By: Carly
#10by:    

This was probably written by an AGD. Who else would say that they're becoming more competitive while also conveniently not even commenting on DG. Just know that everyone else puts y'all in the same category and posting on Greek rank all the time isn't going to change that. Both of these sororities do that all the time and it's hilarious. Y'all get different types of girls and have different strengths and weakness, but during rush, y'all pref the same girls every time. If either of you want to improve here, you gotta work for it, because even PNMs can see through your bs on this site. It's not fooling anyone.

By: Wtf
by: If…   

If this was an AGD, why would they call themselves "lower tier" while ranking houses like gphi as "middle"

By: If…
by: So?   

Because even most of them know they're gonna be bottom tier for the foreseeable future. They've always been bottom and they're one of the oldest ones here

By: So?
by: Chelsea    

I feel as if this site ranks these sororities fairly truly. I mean, some of these posts are a little off, but the main idea is there.

By: Chelsea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.