facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by:    

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 9 of 12
#81by:    

I am in high school & excited to come to UGA but I'm getting messages from a local girl who is a zeta too, I don't know her that well, is that not normal? I just thought that's what you are suppose to do, I don't want to get into trouble though.

By: ummm
#82by:    

ZTA sux

By: VeryNiceGirls
#83by:    

No they don't.

By: VeryNiceGirls
#84by:    

They are disliked by about every sorority on campus. Although it should not matter what others think but what the pledge/sister thinks of their sorority, it is also not a good thing to be involved in an organization that is despised by a large majority of the greek system.

By: Re: ZTA
#85by:    

is not disliked by just about every sorority. There are some good girls in it. There are just too many that now think the are too good for other people. When you don't have a great pedigree don't act like you are better than everyone else. Snobbery at it's finest!!!

By: Zeta
#86by:    

They are LOVED by about every sorority on campus. Although it should not matter what others think but what the pledge/sister thinks of their sorority, it is also a good thing to be involved in an organization that is loved by a large majority of the greek system.

By: Re: ZTA
#87by:    

ZTA is campaigning hard on here! Truth is they don't have good reputations on campus for a reason. They act so high school with all their fights, secret notes about each other & burn books --I had 2 across the hall last year & all they did was have bashing parties then brown nose each other--when they weren't drunk, past out or bringing some guy to their room that they just met

By: LOOKOUT
#88by:    

a negative post on here, go to other houses and you will probably see the same thing written there just with the names changed and from an earlier date. Cutting and pasting trolls at it again trying to create drama.

By: If you see

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#89by:    

a few of these girls who are really nice & feel stuck with ZTA. Don't let this be you-they put on a good act but are not nice, actually have bashing parties where they sit around looking at their "sisters" fabo pgs & diss them---they tell me crazy things they are subjected to---pretending to blend in so they don't face the wrath & counting the days til they can be inactive

By: I know
#90by:    

a few of these girls who are really nice & feel happy and honored they are with ZTA. Pray that this is you-they put on a great rush and are very nice, actually have fun parties where they sit around looking at their "sisters" fabo pgs & complement and support them---they tell me fun things they do---I so wish I could become a ZTA. This is the number one house at UGA!

By: I know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.