facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by:    

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 12
#41by:    

wow this website is so stupid and inaccurate! i am in no way saying that zeta is the best sorority but it is a good one. No sorority should be receiving all 1s. Anyone who is rating a sorority with all 1s is just bitter towards them for some reason. Everyone sorority has good qualities.

By: wow
#42by:    

Good luck to ZTA during rush.

By: From a Friend:
#43by:    

did it again musta been smokin that weed during RUSH wooaahh girls!

By: oops they
#44by:    

that go to the bars almost every night - way to help UGA stay #1 party school!

By: I know a few
#45by:    

you & now you're looking like a very undesirable group!

By: snaps to
#46by:    

no standards committee at ZTA - your SNAPS need to clean it up - don't hump on guys at parties

By: is there
#47by:    

excuse & embarrassment to greeks! Please tell your girls how to act, got some real "charming" ladies with those tin crowns - JOKE!

By: pitiful
#48by:    

watch out!

By: hazing
#49by:    

The ZTAS I know are nice! Like all greek organizations at UGA-- they are so large it is hard to catagorize them. I always judge a person by who they as an individual not a group.

By: Merry Christmas
#50by:    

homemade tatts of crowns in "private" places? Getting a bit carried away with that--teach your new snaps to keep it tucked in if you're going to put that stuff on them!

By: do you have

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.