facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by:    

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 12
#11by:    

it a rest. It's really not that amusing.

By: Give
#12by:    

it ever occur to anyone that you can really hurt someone with your comments. STOP using names. It is hateful-Are you really that mean?

By: DOES
#13by:    

Everyone should support greek life as a whole. I come from a campus that is a little smaller, but our greek community shows more support for each other than this. If something happens it affects everyone in greek life. Ya'll are only showing people the bad side of greek life, when there is a lot of good that goes on, at least in our community.

By: greek
#14by:    

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#15by:    

blah, blah, blah. maybe you should try joining the party instead of taking notes.....

By: Blah
#16by:    

Phi Mu is SELF RANKING on Georgia Southern's page! They gave every other sorority 1's all in a row on 4/25 except for their own!!! boooo!!! please help!!!

By: PHIMU
#17by:    

Damn. It's 250 fine for littering? are you kidding me?.....

By: SERIOUS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Way to keep it classy Zeta! Will you be #1 again with the most arrests this year??
FINDLING NATALIE JANE 20 W F ACCPD 90 0 0 UNDERAGE POSS/ALCOHL
FINDLING NATALIE JANE 20 W F ACCPD 90 0 0 OPEN CONTAINERS

By: NOT THIS ONE
#19by:    

you know how arrogant you sound? No wonder people say things about your house if this is how you represent yourself. Once again, there are no top middle or bottom tier sororities. They are all good. Each house has something to offer - next time say what it is about your house that people should know - and please don't say you're hot or beautiful that just makes you sound more stupid.

By: Do
#20by:    

ZTA's are hot. ZTA's are beautiful. I'm not a ZTA either... I'm from another hot and beautiful sorority.

By: To Do

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.