facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by:    

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 11 of 12
#101by:    

Zeta must support this site. There is no way that someone else would give them so many 5's all year long. Some sororities have just a few hundred ratings and others have 2-3 times as many. Those have to be the sororities that are always on here posting and rating. Just an opinion from a PNM.

By: True
#102by:    

the crown to too many girls via texting before and during rush!!!!! Just WRONG!!!!!!

By: Promises
#103by:    

Report dirty rushing to the council not Greek rank

By: please
#104by:    

NO SNAPS GIVEN HERE!!!!

GREAT GIRLS!

By: Whatever
#105by:    

There are two degrees of initiation, the blue degree and the white degree. The white degree is first ? it?s where the history of our ritual and symbols are revealed. There are two stars on our badge, the star of truth and the star of hope. The third star is revealed in the initiation and everyone kneels and points and says ?lo the star? and then the pledge is blindfolded again. Then you are taken into a room where you read little notes people have written you and stuff and then they come get you again and put a blue collar on you (you wear a white robe). Then you go back and other stuff is said and you take vows. You, your big sister and the president and the treasurer all take a drink of water out of a shot glass and say ?I pledge my self and blood of my sisters and of myself to keep this covenant.? You then get pinned with your big sister?s badge and you wear hers until you get yours.

By: ADPi at UGA
#106by:    

oops they did it again! SNAPS TO YOU!!! Will you ever be able to make quota without snaps? Guess all your copy pasting didn't pay off

By: haha
#107by:    

oops they did it again! SNAPS TO YOU!!! Will you ever be able to make quota without snaps? Guess all your copy pasting didn't pay off

By: haha
#108by:    

Not ONE snap was given! ZTA had an amazing rush. Every sorority has a class of wonderful girls. Let's be happy about Greek Life and UGA!

By: fact check
#109by:    

right, not one snap, but multiple snaps.....

By: that's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#110by:    

Please embrace your own pledges. We had a great rush with no snap bids. We are happy and you should be as well. There are enough nice girls to go around for every single sorority at UGA. We got ours and I am sure you got yours too. Thanks.

By: simply happy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.