facebook

zeta tau alpha discussion

by:    

Zeta Tau Alpha sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 12
#1by:    

Jenna Morasca - Winner of Survivor: The Amazon, and contestant on Survivor: All Stars
Betty Nguyen (Kappa) - CNN journalist[5]
Nicole Paggi (Theta Psi) - Actress[2]
Lynda Bird Johnson Robb (Kappa) - Daughter of President Lyndon B. Johnson, wife of Charles Robb[2]
Dr. Ellen Taaffe Zwilich (Beta Gamma) - First female to win the Pulitzer Prize in music and to receive a doctorate in music composition from Juilliard.[2]

By: well known zetas 2
#2by:    

hey dumb trick, this is zta's page, not achio's. learn to read.

By: sk
#3by:    

has your back

By: Game Player

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

is a freakin' MORON!

By: Game Player
#5by:    

use names on this site. You can really hurt someone by doing so. Play nice

By: Do NOT
#6by:    

Kacee C, Grace Y and Laura B were arrested and charged with possession of marijuana on Feb. 5. They were arrested in the West Deck parking garage at 2:35 a.m.

By: LAUGHING
#7by:    

Must feel great to be so morally superior to everyone. So perfect. I know I really respect you for making these girls feel worse than they already do. I know you are proud of yourself.

By: To Laughing
#8by:    

Zeta should get their act together.....
Addison Goss, 21, was arrested and charged with DUI and failure to obey a traffic control device at 2:44 a.m. on Feb. 23 after a police officer saw her run a red light at the intersection of Broad Street and Thomas Street, according to a University Police report.

By: CLASSY
#9by:    

No decent person uses their vehicle as a potential murder weapon.

By: PLEASE ZETA
#10by:    

"I am taking Adderall."

By: DUI excuse/ZETA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.