by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 8 of 10
#71by:    

Good luck to ΚΚΓ during rush.

By: From a Friend:
#72by:    

I'm the mother of a new Kappa that just happened to stumble upon this page. Most of your comments sound like you are still in junior high school. To all of those girls, get a life! Really?

By: KappaMom

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#73by:    

Geez lady you get a life!

By: Another Mom
#74by:    

sympathies to your daughter. This is a dreadful house and she got sucked in.

By: My
#75by:    

for how they dress on bid day

By: look at AU/Bama
#76by:    

just look at all the 5s. no one deserves all 5s. this must be the sorority girls doing this because they are obsessed with this website.

By: funny
#77by:    

got to be their own sisters on this website. they really have a bad reputation. they are heavy partiers and like to have a good time, but they are just not ladies or the type you respect. they really were a good sorority years ago.

By: truth hurts
#78by:    

kappa mother: this sorority has always had a rep for being hard core partying. but the difference is that now they are over the line with their substance abuse. they really are known among the greek community as beig the one that is out of line. there are lots of sorority girls who like to hav ea good time in every sorority, but in Kappa durg use and drunken partying seems to be more accepted and the norm. very sad situation.

By: sorry
#79by:    

Your brother was right. These girls are no longer the top. Have you seen some of these girls? I was at Ole South last year and one KKG looked like a man. She may have been sweet but as far as looks noooo.

By: to its really sad
#80by:    

we should respect anyone, KKG or non-KKG, who attends Ole South in this day and age.

By: Like

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.