Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 7 of 10
#61by:    

fish was killed with bleach!

By: KD
#62by:    

Underage possession
An arrest warrant was issued for University student Caroline Wingate on Tuesday.
Wingate is charged with underage possession.
?If there?s a warrant issued it usually means the person can?t be arrested at the time,? Williamson said.
He said these circumstances usually involve the need for medical treatment, but he was unable to comment on the specifics of this case.
?I don?t know if she?s turned herself in or not,? he said.
Wingate declined comment.

By: YEAH UGA KAPPA
#63by:    

college kids rarely report anything. you better be glad because the fact that they didn't report has probably saved you from prison and saved your daddy a lot of atty's fees.

By: to re:proof
#64by:    

if a certain redhead will come out now? hmmm

By: wonder
#65by:    

a certain redhead? i know multiple redheads in kappa so i'm not sure which one you're talking about.

By: re: wonder
#66by:    

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: Many ways to rank
#67by:    

in all honesty, I want to be a Kappa because my sister is, but I am worried about the reputation. I dont want to base my opinion of any group off of a website though obviously but I want to know: what does it take to be a kappa here?

By: Just wondering
#68by:    

Also, talk with your sister about her experience with kkg and what it means to her. She is your best resource for a balanced opinion. I love kappa, but if I felt that my sister would not get the best experience with another group I would tell her. I would love her to be a kappa only if that is what she wants and she would be happy in Kappa.
This site is no better than middle school gossip, so wait until rush or talk with some members of the chapter so you can develop your own opinion.

By: To Just Wondering

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#69by:    

Thank you :) You have been helpful. I know I need to keep an open mind and I promise I will try, my sister wasn't really that involved to be honest but I dont want to be like that. I plan on being a contributing member of whatever sisterhood I am a part of and want to put my all into it. I will say, I love all of the Kappas I have met

By: Just Wondering
#70by:    

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: TO PNM's

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.