facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 10
#51by:    

It's about time that someone tries to help this chapter.

By: Senior
#52by:    

got several letters from disgusted UGA students re: Kappa's fish killing. I usually don't like Peta but I am do disgusted by Kappa's actions that I hope Peta teaches them something about having a conscience.

By: Peta
#53by:    

almost forgot Tennessee and Arkansas

By: KappaTrouble
#54by:    

Well, to the poster below and to those like you, you have really shown your true colors now. Additionally, it looks like you took some jabs at Atty Alum for giving Kappa the lowest, but still generous, imo, ratings. Now, you are taking jabs at me on the individual sorority page. Your writing is subpar, but it is very verbose and flowery, lots of big words. None of those indicate true intelligence but they could point to an angry and defensive person who has no other defense but to hide behind bigger than necessary language. The Atlanta Alum Chapter for Kappa Kappa Gamma, of which I am a member and other alum chapters, of which many othe UGA Kappa are members. All of these alum chapter have contributef millions to our philanthropy. We have also beeb able to reflect on our UGA chapter with pride, until now. Many of us have expressed our concerns to the appropriate people and for too long, those concerns have fallen on deaf ears.

By: Kappa Alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#55by:    

Perhaps it is easy for the powers that be to turn the other cheek when you have beautiful girls with money coming into the chapter. Beautiful girls with money does not a good chapter make but if those are your only selection criteria, you have certainly departed from the standards that Ga Kappa once had. Such superficiality will lead to a hollow sisterhood that is based on shallow things like money, and seeing who can party the hardest. And even the possibility that you all killed fish for any Kappa related activity, well that really shows your lack of compassion. I am thankful to know that there are many more who feel the same as I do and that, together, we will work to change this chapter. Please show a little class and focus on the sisterhood and stop badmouthing those who offer you constructive criticism. Show a little respect.

By: Kappa Alum continued
#56by:    

agree about new pledges, seems like not as many as they used to have and there are some girls that don't look like they'd be in any sorority. there are a few girls that are hot though...mixed bag.

By: frat
#57by:    

They didn't even make quota with the snap bids this year and then they still carried out the incident with the fish. That was ignorant and cruel. They should get in trouble for that. I would run from that chapter as fast as I could!

By: Well
#58by:    

the guilty ones have made their fbook pages either hidden or private, since all the koke use was revealed. Not very smart but if that makes them feel better temporarily, oh well.

By: Notice
#59by:    

Bring on Alpha Phi!!!

By: Alpha Phi
#60by:    

said it was just a 'flippin fish'. Makes me furious. They are a bunch of careless and now apparently heartless girls. Get them off this campus. I don't care if another sorority comes or not. They need to go.

By: Kappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.