facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by:    

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 10
#31by:    

I wouldnt normally comment on these silly websites but this is a top three sorority how can they be rated last on here that is crazy. Top three easily Kappa, Phi Mu, KD that is a fact

By: in a fraternity
#32by:    

with below. but i'd say ADPi over Phi Mu ANY DAY.

By: agree
#33by:    

Kappa ADPi and KD

By: yup
#34by:    

i think the actual reason kkg is last on here is because they have much better things to do than get on this stupid website. also i would bet money on it that kappa wont be the only house to wear tanks and hats this year... just sayin, but we will see...

By: response

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#35by:    

btw PNMs....just so you know...Kappa ALWAYS has a great rush!!....THROW IT UP!!!

By: ES
#36by:    

A quick shoutout to my lovely Kappa sisters - best wishes for a safe but super fun bid day! BTW, alumnae from all chapters love seeing the pictures of y'all having fun on bid day! Kappas always stand out from the rest of the crowd, and that's why we love you!

By: Kappa Lady
#37by:    

take your own advice and chill out & shut up!!! get off this site! WHO are you?? and what makes you the authority on sororities?? and "living in the 80s"??? what makes you think you know anything about me?...or how old I am? DOES ANYONE CARE HOW SORORITIES RANK AT OTHER SCHOOLS?? I DON'T!!!!!!!!! My post refers to UGA ONLY!!! KAPPA is a top tier sorority at UGA!!! The only ones disputing that are in low tier sororities and jealous as hell!! BAHAHAHA!!! GO KAPPA!!!!!

By: RE: good gawd....
#38by:    

I am not jealous of KKG bcuz I am in a lower tier house. I preffed there two years ago. i am a phimu which is still considered a top house. as for KKG yes, they are still a top house but not king of the hill anymore. they have slipped as has KAT. I have MANY friends there but can tell you (nbcuz I actually go here)that they have some rough girls over there-not all, but enough to affect their reputation and popularity.

By: Re: crazy KKG alum
#39by:    

p.s. It's BID DAY...and you are posting on greekrank...Wow!!!

By: Re: crazy phi mu...
#40by:    

(see post below: "Re: crazy KKG Alum)"...one of your Phi Mu sisters posted slanderous comments about Kappas (@ UGA),LESS THAN AN HOUR B4 BIDS WERE GIVEN OUT ON BID DAY!!...you should make an announcement at ur next chapter meeting for all Phi Mu sisters to stay off the UGA KKG Greekrank page...not flattering to the reputation of Phi Mu

By: Attention: Phi Mu...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.